A Sincere Thank You

KatieCrush

I just wanted to take a moment to thank HamandMayo and ElliotandMichelle for all the hard work you have done to call out and keep us safe from the "fake pic" people who come on this site. I know the back and forth is frustrating to some, and a few fail to see why it matters, but most of us know just how much it helps. LS is frowned upon by much of the world and one of the biggest reasons is a lack of visible integrity. People see us as nymphomaniacs that just want to see and experience as much hedonistic pleasure as humanly possible before we die. As all of you know, the contrary is true. We are very selective, as a movement, and loving and supportive to all we encounter. This site is one of the last bastions of protection that remains for LS people. Even SLS and other sites are littered with the fake untrustworthy pic collectors and those creating an alternative reality that they never intend to live out. When you call out these fakes and refuse to yield (we all know that would be so much easier) you send a message that this site is REAL and the people within will change the world's perception of swinging to one where integrity, protection, and decency come first. While those accused come at you with name calling and hatred, you should know that your efforts are working! Notice that Dbc2, Bignath, SandDcouple, 69canada69, Karen, Wetcalicouple and so many more have all but disappeared! Even the most recent one has not logged in, now for over a week! You are protecting this site's integrity and I just wanted you to know that you are appreciated!

D

Deleted member 9335

We are still here bud. We don't check this site weekly, daily, or sometimes monthly. But this just proves how toxic of a community this is.

D

Deleted member 9335

Also instead of attacking individuals. And making false claims . Perhaps just have a moderator have them verify that they are real. If Bambi or Steve messages us we will gladly show proof we are who we say we are. That's all I have to say on this ridiculous post.

Bambi

Staff member
Also instead of attacking individuals. And making false claims . Perhaps just have a moderator have them verify that they are real. If Bambi or Steve messages us we will gladly show proof we are who we say we are. That's all I have to say on this ridiculous post.

You Don't Want To Drag Me Into This.
I messaged you on May 11th and told you how to fix this issue and you did NOT show me proof. As I mentioned to you, the easiest way is as simple as removing your photos and posting a brand new photo to this site and ONLY this site. One that can not be found anywhere else on the internet which would prove that it's you, however you have chosen not to do that. You really can't blame people for calling you out.

As a person who has people reposting MY photos from my website without my permission I agree with calling out pic stealers who can not / refuse to show proof they are the rightful owners.

I have stayed out of this conversation in the past because it's just not worth my time and I will not waste time on this again.

Mrs.Smith

I just wanted to take a moment to thank HamandMayo and ElliotandMichelle for all the hard work you have done to call out and keep us safe from the "fake pic" people who come on this site. I know the back and forth is frustrating to some, and a few fail to see why it matters, but most of us know just how much it helps. LS is frowned upon by much of the world and one of the biggest reasons is a lack of visible integrity. People see us as nymphomaniacs that just want to see and experience as much hedonistic pleasure as humanly possible before we die. As all of you know, the contrary is true. We are very selective, as a movement, and loving and supportive to all we encounter. This site is one of the last bastions of protection that remains for LS people. Even SLS and other sites are littered with the fake untrustworthy pic collectors and those creating an alternative reality that they never intend to live out. When you call out these fakes and refuse to yield (we all know that would be so much easier) you send a message that this site is REAL and the people within will change the world's perception of swinging to one where integrity, protection, and decency come first. While those accused come at you with name calling and hatred, you should know that your efforts are working! Notice that Dbc2, Bignath, SandDcouple, 69canada69, Karen, Wetcalicouple and so many more have all but disappeared! Even the most recent one has not logged in, now for over a week! You are protecting this site's integrity and I just wanted you to know that you are appreciated!
Yes... keeping our community protected is a huge thing! Great work everyone!

Amanda&Ben

I messaged you on May 11th and told you how to fix this issue and you did NOT show me proof. As I mentioned to you, the easiest way is as simple as removing your photos and posting a brand new photo to this site and ONLY this site. One that can not be found anywhere else on the internet which would prove that it's you, however you have chosen not to do that. You really can't blame people for calling you out.

As a person who has people reposting MY photos from my website without my permission I agree with calling out pic stealers who can not / refuse to show proof they are the rightful owners.

I have stayed out of this conversation in the past because it's just not worth my time and I will not waste time on this again.
HAHAHAHA. This might be the biggest "fail" this site has ever seen. They were banking on silence from Bambi but she comes in with Thor's Hammer of Justice! Way to go Bambi! Wetcalicouple it's time to throw in the towel and give up. You were owned! Hahahahahaha. This made my day!

D

Deleted member 9335

So let me get this straight. I NEED to post another photo myself to the website that attacked me so they will stop harrasing me. instead of a moderator like yourself or the owner of the site.. Reread my post. I said if a member had a question in identify or needed verification they should've messaged you or Steve.. You and this community took this to a whole other level. It's crazy all of this started because I asked about room accomodations. I'll dm you a photo

D

Deleted member 9335

HAHAHAHA. This might be the biggest "fail" this site has ever seen. They were banking on silence from Bambi but she comes in with Thor's Hammer of Justice! Way to go Bambi! Wetcalicouple it's time to throw in the towel and give up. You were owned! Hahahahahaha. This made my day!
You're an idiot. I've just sent the proof right now. But only to her. I wonder the response from you individuals who attacked us for no reason. When all we asked about was a room .Talking about protecting a community? Hypocrites. My reply suggested a more appropriate way the situation could've been handled.

Amanda&Ben

Until you can get your "Stolen Pics" deleted off of other sites, you're still just a fake. Amazing that it took you 2 months to some how edit a pic that you claim is you. Move on, creep. This site was doing just fine without you.

Amanda&Ben

Message moderator. We verified.
I seriously doubt that you verified anything. Bambi is one who would tell this thread if she was completely convinced. Are you sure she verified that you are who you say you are or are you trying to put words in her mouth again, like in your early post to this thread?

Ubali12

I think it is wonderful that this community protects it's members and frowns on identity theft. Keep up the good work, team!
Totally agree! In today's world and on today's internet, we need to protect each other more than ever. Ignoring it just help to incubate and grow the problem.

D

Deleted member 9335

I seriously doubt that you verified anything. Bambi is one who would tell this thread if she was completely convinced. Are you sure she verified that you are who you say you are or are you trying to put words in her mouth again, like in your early post to this thread?
Ask her yourself.

Bambi

Staff member
Ask her yourself.

Are you seriously going to involve me again?

I Did NOT Verify a Damn Thing!

I just want to let EVERYBODY know what you did to verify and what my reply was . . .
You sent me a few pics and told me that if I searched I would not find them anywhere on the internet so that proves they are of you.

Attached below is my reply to you . . .

Screenshot (294).png

So I'll now repeat myself about the pics you sent me . . . "FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR PICS"
Let's see if you get called out for the them.

I've had just about enough of this bullshit so keep me out of it.
Personally I'm one step away from contacting the site owner and recommending he delete your account and block your IP address.
I hope I made my self clear about this matter.

D

Deleted member 9335

I said I VERIFIED.
I SENT MY VERIFICATION PHOTO FROM REDDIT FROM 2018. WHICH YOU CANT FIND ON THE INTERNET.
I SENT A PICTURE FROM INTIMA RESORT. WHICH YOU CANT FIND ON THE INTERNET.
I SENT PHOTOS OF THE ACTUAL CLOTHING ITEMS I WAS WEARING IN THE PHOTOS . INCLUDING A SEX TOY I WAS USING . Ban me I honestly don't care. If there was a doubt in your head you could've asked for a live photo .

D

Deleted member 9335

I even told you myself why I would NOT POST TO THIS SITE. AND YOU PROVED THE POINT YOURSELF.

Attachments

• 20200802_200010.jpg
    20200802_200010.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 48

HamandMayo

You live in a total fantasy world! You sent a 2 year old pic for verification? You send lingerie pics? - not pics in lingerie, pics of loose lingerie. And a dido pic?!?! Yeah a dido couldn't possibly look like other dildos. The entire toy is molded to look like a real dick. Genius! Pure genius!