About the new forum platform

Steve

Owner
Staff member
It's been a long time coming but I've finally upgraded the forum. The system now being used is a similar but more advanced version to that on Cancuncare. A few points below:

The new forum has changed location, it is now at the home page location Cancun Swingers no need for the /forum directory.

All avatars and posts have been imported from the old system. Some images are missing, such as avatars in the roll calls (sorry Bambi). I have not imported members photo albums. I decided that since many of the photos are many years old of members who no longer visit then we ought to start afresh. Please feel free to upload your photos. Space is unlimited for now at least.

Media (photos) have no restrictions, naked or graphic photos are fine. Remember though, once the picture is on the Internet it can be copied and re-uploaded anywhere. Select your own privacy options when uploading as to who can see your pics.

The new system is much more mobile friendly than the old and can be used from phones and tablets etc with ease. Just navigate to the site using a web browser and then save the site as a bookmark. Remember to click "keep me logged in" and it's just one tap to access the content.

The previous problems of the site being hacked and having a deceptive site notice slapped on it should now be a thing of the past. I never could get to the bottom of it, but since this is a new platform entirely we wont have inherited it and it shouldn't be a problem in future.

The sub forums have been condensed, some have been merged and old sub sections deleted.

Private messages are now named "conversations' but work essentially the same, there is no maximum quota of messages

All posts are viewable by search engines and non registered members. Non registered members can not view members albums or make posts. Please take precautions to protect your identity if that is what you wish to do.

I'll be adding various functionality tweaks as we go, but we have enough to start with now.

Last edited:

Steve

Owner
Staff member
Image uploads weren't working, but now they are so please feel free to add an avatar etc if you tried before and got an error.

Find the perfect pair of shoes at AMIclubwear.com
Swingers
Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Yandy Swimwear
Swingers

Steve

Owner
Staff member
Do you mean start new threads in this forum? You both just posted here :)

If you mean you cant post new threads in this section, that's intentional. This section is just to explain about the forum and its functions, all other sections should be open to post in

Yandy Swimwear
Swingers
Yandy Swimwear
Swingers
Yandy Swimwear
Swingers