advice for play time!

Bambi

Staff member
It will be my first time visiting TTR in November (11-18) and as November 17 is my bday, I was hoping to organize a little gangbang while my man watches ... any advice on how to go about this? How to meet people who would be into it?

Thanks

I added this info to the November Roll call for you, hopefully that helps ;)

darknyummie

Just go with the flow, sometimes it's easier that way. What if people don't look like their pictures or you just aren't into them. So my advice would be to be flirty at the pool and if you see someone your interrsted in flirt and see where it goes.

soldier4402

Addict
Just go with the flow, sometimes it's easier that way. What if people don't look like their pictures or you just aren't into them. So my advice would be to be flirty at the pool and if you see someone your interrsted in flirt and see where it goes.
True sometimes we tend to not advertise in roll calls and such or will be very vague. We’ve come to find out lots of people like to be disengenouiois with their profile information on the internet.

Rabz

It will be my first time visiting TTR in November (11-18) and as November 17 is my bday, I was hoping to organize a little gangbang while my man watches ... any advice on how to go about this? How to meet people who would be into it?

Thanks[/QUOTEW We'll be by the sexy pool!

Randy & Jen

Thanks
Just curious. Did your gangbang while you were there.