Anklets and hotwifes

soldier4402

Addict
Some do some don’t. Not our thing not into advertising and is tacky. But to each their own

2000cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
I wear Bambi's wristband (they will work on the ankle too) and advertise the hell out of myself. Well.... I guess some may call it tacky (^), but I would put myself up against any woman there, both in class and attention received. "To each, his own", MikeTheMayor. It's always a good idea to keep your eyes open for any signal that people may be sending (wristbands, pineapples, rings, anklets, etc...). Some people are too shy (or new) to approach others, so they float a tiny signal, hoping someone will have the courage to bite. Nevertheless, the best and safest approach is to make friends and talk to people. There is no replacement for interpersonal connection. Don't be afraid to ask. Prepare yourself for a polite rejection and hope for a friendly invite. We plan things out pretty extensively, but ALWAYS end up having a couple, man , or woman change our plans once we get to know them. Good Luck and have a great vacation!

TabbyT

Wow, tacky? Seeing as many people on this site wear wristbands and the moderator sales them promoting this site you are using for free, tacky might be a little harsh. Wow.

Swingers
Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!

deano

A few trips back a lady that was staying at the resort made my wife and I necklaces that had our names on them. We liked the idea and make new ones every trip since. They don't have anything to do with the life style but we have had several people ask if they did. I figure if they are asking they must be at least a little interested in us. Its helped make a couple of connections even though it wasn't the intention.

soldier4402

Addict
Wow, tacky? Seeing as many people on this site wear wristbands and the moderator sales them promoting this site you are using for free, tacky might be a little harsh. Wow.
Many things I find tacky or don’t like doesn’t mean I don’t like those people or think they are bad. And there’s things I have or do people might find tacky too. It’s not harsh calm down Francis. Just find it to be along the same line as tball mom shirts and stick figure stickers on cars.

Xenoc77

First Post
Soldier,

I am a long time guest viewer of this site and a member of CCC. I have never signed up for this site because I have never felt the need to add comment of my own. That changed when I read your post. I have tempered my anger over the past few hours so I can put together a rational thought. I believe in online decency and respect and will review this post to make sure I treat you and your comment with as much respect as possible but I feel your comment was the most disturbing thing I have read in a very long time. You consider "t-ball mom shirts and stick figure bumper stickers, as tacky". I am overjoyed to be the mother of a Down Syndrome child who was and will only ever be able to play t-ball. His cognitive abilities will never allow him to reach baseball. It was the highlight of his life and as a result, the highlight of our own lives. Every single game, I wore a t-ball shirt with his name and number upon it. He deserved and we were proud to offer our full unabashed support. We wore those shirts to the games, to the store, and to get ice cream after every single loss. In going to get that ice cream to console our child, we did so in a minivan with------ you guessed it------ stick figure characters to represent our family of 5. If this is "tacky" to you, I sincerely apologize, but I make no apology for loving my child and my family enough to share that tackiness with all who understand.

Do not worry. I am not one to enter into any fight or debate with you. Your opinion is welcomed here and I don't want to do anything to take away from that. I just wanted you to see that insensitivities can hurt some more than you ever intended or considered.

Thank you to the person(s) who spoke up. Despite not knowing me, it was nice to see someone felt as I did and gave me the needed push to join and speak up.

To everyone else, I am glad to have joined (finally). I won't contribute much to this site but I have read many posts over the years and feel I know many of you already. Thanks for letting me speak my mind.

Up4fun!

My wife has been wearing a small anklet for several trips now! It’s more for the excitement and novelty of it, since our only Hotwife fun is pretty much at TTR . Can’t say it’s ever helped or sparked a conversation that we’re aware of anyhow. Ha... so our opinion of it is whatever adds to the fun and the experience, go for it!

Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Swingers
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights

Boobietrap2

Many things I find tacky or don’t like doesn’t mean I don’t like those people or think they are bad. And there’s things I have or do people might find tacky too. It’s not harsh calm down Francis. Just find it to be along the same line as tball mom shirts and stick figure stickers on cars.
tenor (1).gif

Msmissy

One time on a girls trip to Panama City Beach I got a henna tattoo of a spade. It was on my ankle and huge!!! I wanted a tiny one but she made it big. I got a good laugh from it. I am probably going to wear a hotwife one to turn on my husband. I don't expect much attention from it. Just for the hell of it.

Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Swingers
Yandy Swimwear