Any straight male masseurs in Cancun?

southcacpl

The wife and I will be in Cancun next month, and we were looking for a male masseur for her to provide an erotic massage. I've reviewed the forum posts and have not run across any mention of male practitioners. Any help appreciated. Thanks

smithw313

We are looking for the same so if anyone knows a single male masseur that will be in cancun march 15- 29th please reply

magicmat

I'm pretty magic with my hands! ! Sadly our dates don't cross over though. .. would be happy to oblige! X

midwestcouple

Sounds to me like some well hung male masseur could make good money in the Cancun area. I'd love to find a very well endowed masseur for my wife the next time we're there. If anyone comes across anyone, please let me know.

Sounds to me like some well hung male masseur could make good money in the Cancun area. I'd love to find a very well endowed masseur for my wife the next time we're there. If anyone comes across anyone, please let me know.
by looking at the comments above i think i'm in the wrong profession, let me check , fit- yes , well hung -yes, dark- yes, good with hands- yes..next time i'm in cancun i'll introduce myself as a masseur...lmao