Back in DFW....again

2000cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
Well, I try this every time I'm back in DFW. Sadly, many people flake out on me. I am looking for any possible scenario..... full swap, FF GB, MFM, MFF..... you name it! I arrive today and will be in DFW for several weeks. I know you men would love to see your wife with another woman, right? As you know, I'm very easy to talk too and not too intimidating, I think? If you are interested, please do not hesitate to reach out. I didn't get to where I am, on this site, by saying "no". ;)

Garebear&Alli

Wife and I will be at TTR March 31 to April 5th just saying! We missed your room crawl by one day back in Aug!

Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Yandy Swimwear
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Swingers

2000cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
I think we might be going in August or September, this time...... not sure yet (so plan a second trip, why don't you)! Texas just removed all Covid restrictions so I am not sure if the bigger party, in April, will be at TTR or at my house! ;)

2000cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
Wow, I see 6 new people joined today...... 5 of which joined and then messaged me after opening up this offer to single men. I had no idea that it was this easy to grow the site. Sorry, Bambi , I've been dropping the ball (pun intended). I'll start pimping myself out more often...... for the good of the site, you know. ;)

Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights