Bash Tower Balcony Shows

Sewfun

Staying in the tower for the first time. My wife and I love to watch and may want to do a show. Are there any rules? What can we expect? Thanks in advance.

chimpkitten

Well when we've been we have always been very active on our balcony and in the jacuzzi (lush rooms) late in the afternoon, we've never had any knocks at the door telling us to stop.. no idea if there's any official guidelines but we'd say have fun. If people end up spotting you and watching, and you're good with that then great. We'd avoid trying to intentionally draw attention as it may catch the attention of hotel staff who may have an issue.

As to what to expect, over the course of a week we noticed one or two other couples in the tower playing, enjoyed a mutual show here and there but most of all it was just about us having some fun and anyone else that wanted to watch was very welcome to do so.

MikeTheMayor

I've said this several times before. If you want to see a show, get an upper floor. If you want to put on a show, get a lower floor.

It works better in my view to stay in the wings vs the center. Another good place is the ocean view rooms next to the ramp.

deano

I was at Temptation November 13-20. We saw balcony shows every day. Mostly blow jobs but twice full-on sex. We have stayed in the tower about a half dozen times and have never seen that many shows. Once we could hear cheering from our room so we went out and there were three shows going at once and people from several balconies cheering them on. It seems to me it is becoming more popular. But maybe it was just the week we were there.

Yandy Swimwear
Swingers
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights

tease

We like the rooms next to ramp for exibitionizm, when at ttr pretty much if we wernt at bash/ pool we would be fucking or mrs playing with her pussy waiting for me to recover on our balcony with no complaints,,,,,
Only complaint i had was people trying to take pics that made us end the show,,,,

(.Y.)

Yandy Swimwear
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Swingers
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!