Bash tower rooms

• Thread starter Deleted member 9335
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 9335

That never happened. Steve told us both to use the ignore button and then he deleted your post. You can't just make up stuff to help your argument. Look at the backlash. Just let it go. I refuse to get involved in this issue. Someone else called you out. That's between you too, not me.
You said in the previous post you messaged the account user on Reddit just now. And then please post that screenshot here. If not shut the fuck up and keep it to yourself like you should've back then.

Lesbianrachel

Everyone should let it go. Tiffany is right. You can't fix stupid. That guy can't let it go because he is in ultra defense mode. One of those losers that must have the last word. No matter how high the evidence mounts he will never be able to see it.

NellyFrank

Calling someone a bitch just keeps digging a hole deeper than you can climb out of. As someone who has my pics stolen often, all you must do is send an email and they will remove your content. Do that and prove yourself. I will bet any amount of money that 1 week from now those pics will still be everywhere. You can't remove what's not yours.

Boobietrap2

Wetcalicouple ENOUGH! I have sat here and watched you lose your shit and I have had it! Calling a woman/couple a bitch is where I draw the line. Are you man enough to do that in person? No! You look me up anytime you thing you are tough enough to call someone else a bitch. Name calling WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

D

Deleted member 9335

Calling someone a bitch just keeps digging a hole deeper than you can climb out of. As someone who has my pics stolen often, all you must do is send an email and they will remove your content. Do that and prove yourself. I will bet any amount of money that 1 week from now those pics will still be everywhere. You can't remove what's not yours.

Digging a hole? Why would I care? These people are essentially cyberbullying me. These people don't get that. And any sense goes over their head. You act like I would go through that trouble for some random people. When all I asked about is a room upgrade. I have a public Reddit page . If I search your IG. The same shit will happen. Your photos will come up on many sites. Everyone's will. I own the account I've proved that. I messaged Steve asking for people like 1500 and the rest of you to stop harrasing me. I proved that. I asked in the messages back then for a screenshot of whatever Reddit account they messaged. So I could report them. They didn't want to. Just like they won't now. I'm over this. It's fucking sad what kind of immature platform this is. The fact that you think I need to scoure the internet is crazy. Just a

D

Deleted member 9335

Wetcalicouple ENOUGH! I have sat here and watched you lose your shit and I have had it! Calling a woman/couple a bitch is where I draw the line. Are you man enough to do that in person? No! You look me up anytime you thing you are tough enough to call someone else a bitch. Name calling WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

Your muscles are fake I seen them on the internet.
Bitch leave the post .

D

Deleted member 9335

Everyone should let it go. Tiffany is right. You can't fix stupid. That guy can't let it go because he is in ultra defense mode. One of those losers that must have the last word. No matter how high the evidence mounts he will never be able to see it.
Your profile picture is fake.

D

Deleted member 9335

Calling me a bitch is way over the line. I would never call anyone a name like that. If ever there were anything that deserved a ban, it was that. Steal pics, fine. Name calling says who you really are.
You're all cyber bullying someone you don't even fucking know.

NellyFrank

Wow. By cant "scoured the internet" you mean you cant get them deleted. This guy has lost it. Now calling more people names.

NellyFrank

We are all telling you to stop and you are calling everyone bitches. It's not us doing the bullying. Blind is right.

D

Deleted member 9335

We are all telling you to stop and you are calling everyone bitches. It's not us doing the bullying. Blind is right.
How is it not? I started this thread asking about a room and all you chimmed in calling me fake . You just said I need to prove all this shit to prove to you. If you don't realize that's cyber bullying there's clearly something wrong with you

Boobietrap2

Haha. This is so ridiculous. Calling people derogatory names and then claiming cyber bullying. You called about 10 people names, whose next? You need to chill. When you start calling people names you've lost all credibility

NellyFrank

This is like nothing I have ever seen before. Unbelievably psychotic. The pics are from other sites. It cannot be denied. Just move on and stop the toxic speak. Name calling is below you and this site. Come back up above water, please.

D

Deleted member 9335

Haha. This is so ridiculous. Calling people derogatory names and then claiming cyber bullying. You called about 10 people names, whose next? You need to chill. When you start calling people names you've lost all credibility

You realize this post was about a room upgrade right?
Then I get called fake, etc, etc.
I

D

Deleted member 9335

It's essentially like me going on your page and saying you're on steroids

ElliotandMichelle

Once this user started calling people bitch this thread was destined for deletion. So let's all stop, now. Please Wetcalicouple . Just let it go. No one has changed their minds so this is only a hurtful thread for all parties. Just let it go.

D

Deleted member 9335

Steroids aren't stolen property and I would never call you or any member a "bitch".
Lol send a message to Reddit user mypussyherdick
I'll respond with steriods .
The page is verified meaning I proved it was me in the photos . Idiot.

D

Deleted member 9335

Once this user started calling people bitch this thread was destined for deletion. So let's all stop, now. Please Wetcalicouple . Just let it go. No one has changed their minds so this is only a hurtful thread for all parties. Just let it go.
Y'all cyber bullies .
Who got mad I defended myself.
But I agree. I just wanted to know about a room

Soccermom

OMG. This is so stupid! This site has been through enough of your crap. STOP STOP STOP!

TabbyT

Whomever bans people has got to get this girl/account out of here. Calling people bitches is way out of line. She tried to get Tiffany to fight but she wouldn't take the bait. Then she turned on KatieCrush and boobietrap2. Still no fight. Personally, I dont know anything about the pictures and could not care less, but I do know about human decency. Calling people bitches is deplorable beyond reason. We can not stand for such treatment within our ranks. In the court of public opinion, they signed their own sentence with those remarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.