Best Resort for MMF?

Randynsandy

My wife is interested in MFM and more and we'd like to know which resort is best for that action. At a couples only we'd have to borrow a husband for a bit. How is the swinging at Temptations? Is it nude as well? Thanks.

Last edited:
My wife is interested in MMF and more and we'd like to know which resort is best for that action. At a couples only we'd have to borrow a husband for a bit. How is the swinging at Temptations? Is it nude as well? Thanks.

R&S I haven't visited Desire at all and the difference between Temptations (TTR ) is that Desire is totally nude optional and TTR is top less optional. However, the party from my previous experiences is amazing at TTR . You can find couples and single girls and guys at TTR . Not so sure about Desire . If anything, like my name suggests, I live in Cancun so in theory I am available around the year for fun, drinks, friends, shenanigans, play time and what not.

Some people have mentioned that you go to Desire to relax and take it easy and you go to TTR to party hard.

Saludos from Cancun!

Socalking

My wife is interested in MMF and more and we'd like to know which resort is best for that action. At a couples only we'd have to borrow a husband for a bit. How is the swinging at Temptations? Is it nude as well? Thanks.

I'd consider giving you my husbands for a night if you give me your wife for a night, as I'm into FFM. PM us.

Last edited:

Desiremty

HI,

We´ve been to both TTR and DRM and we love them both for different reasons, but rest assured that if it´s MFM what you want you will get it at both resorts if you know how to look for a male friend. That said, in our experience, and since we both are more inclined into MFM action, it has been a lot easier to find single guys in TTR (there are no single guys in DRM as they are not allowed).