Booking

• Thread starter Deleted member 9609
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9609

We just returned from a 10 day stay at TTR and, just like most of you, we are looking to book a second trip before the year ends. We used a travel agent who got us a great deal but that was nearly a year in advance.

Booking independently through TTR seems to be the most expensive option. Who did you use to book your trip and where can I find the best last minute deals?

We cant wait to get back and are look at dates in September or October.

Thanks for the help!

~Tiffany

Capnbw

Tiffany - great reports and a striking body.

We'll stop sucking up. We used Snaptravel. We've never heard of it, but 5 nights in the tower for 1300. Heading there 9/3 to the 8th. If you book the 8th to the 13th of September we'll cry.

D

Deleted member 9609

Tiffany - great reports and a striking body.

We'll stop sucking up. We used Snaptravel. We've never heard of it, but 5 nights in the tower for 1300. Heading there 9/3 to the 8th. If you book the 8th to the 13th of September we'll cry.
Awww... you are too sweet. Trust me, I'm nothing special. Just another average nobody trying to hold on to my youth.

I have never heard of Snaptravel, but I will check it out! Thanks for the tip and maybe I'll see you in September! ;)

Nwabvcpl

We always use Right Connections Travel. Never had any problems and they always have some kind of special running. We will be there 8/28-9/2...& I'm definitely not shy. Hehe
Christy ;)

Nwabvcpl

Lol.... Thank you! Where were you last week? We should teach classes! These noobs are missing out on all the fun. ;)

Lol. We always go do Cancun over Labor Day. Typically, we go to Desire but are trying TTR this year. We would have had a great time and I agree some of the noobs are missing out. To each their own. Just have to be yourself and you will ALWAYS have a great time!! Maybe we can sync visits next trip.

Capnbw

We always use Right Connections Travel. Never had any problems and they always have some kind of special running. We will be there 8/28-9/2...& I'm definitely not shy. Hehe
Christy ;)
Missed you by one day. DAMNIT

Wild1s

We just returned from a 10 day stay at TTR and, just like most of you, we are looking to book a second trip before the year ends. We used a travel agent who got us a great deal but that was nearly a year in advance.

Booking independently through TTR seems to be the most expensive option. Who did you use to book your trip and where can I find the best last minute deals?

Thanks for the help!

~Tiffany
Hotties and Hellraisers is the best week of the year. It's Halloween week, Oct 26- Nov 3. It may be sold out though.

E&R1

Yeah we always use Expedia. I like the customer service if there is ever an issue.

skimedic

Addict

Thanks for the help!

~Tiffany
Hey, fellow Texans and TTR lovers here. I assume you know about referrals????? We're all out for this year but know some people who know some people......
We'll be there October 12-20 so that's a great time to go.

AccuTemp

Thanks for the help!

~Tiffany

We will be there Sept 26 to oct 3rd !!!

Metricrider

Addict
This was the first year we used the Temptation link offer they emailed to us. Got a great deal on 8 nights in the beachfront jacuzzi suite. Like 300 a night. It was the exception but it does happen. BTW, loved the daily updates you gave!

TwoBeachLoversTX

I have always checked though several different site each time we book, and I have not seen any one site have consistently the best deals. Heck, one time it was through American Airlines Vacations. The other thing I have read from travel experts is when searching for trips to alway use the private browsing or incognito mode so the travel sites don't remember what you searched for and what prices they quoted so you are always getting the latest deals. Happy Trip hunting. PS sorry it was sold out for HnH week. Would have been fun to see y'all again. (Waiting list? ;))

WestHoustonCouple

We've always check for hotel & airfare separately first, compare resort directly, travel sites (trivago, kayak, expedia, etc.), even referrals from owners, but the last 4 trips & upcoming one, booking direct with the resort for room + flights together is always the cheapest, since seems like the included package airfare from Houston is usually only $100 - $200 more than room only rate...

dannkathy

Addict
we booked direct this time. Seemed to be about $100 less than anything else I could find (and I'm a shopper). Also got a couples massage thrown in for free. $1,200 for 4 nights in a Bash tower jacuzzi ocean view. Could have gotten a trendy ocean view for about $150 less for the trip, but we've never stayed in the tower so we figured we'd check it out this time

M&H

Hotels.com for us.

We used 3 X “free” nights and for some strange reason we managed to get a master suite for $450 a night and had the above nights to cover it.
We then booked another garden view room for the first night on hotels.com and then got hotels.com
to price match their price to what we saw on another site for lower.