Bunch of Scardy Cats

Garebear&Alli

I guess I better clarify my latest post. I'm getting several messages of concern. Thank you, BTW. You are all so wonderful.

As one of you so aptly pointed out, the sadness or slight depression comes from being a people pleaser. I get that so many people want to meet and chat but, honestly, I just can't get around to everyone. I hear the comments: "Why did she choose that couple and not us?" "She spent all afternoon talking to them but only 5 minutes talking to us". "She ignores me on the site and she is doing the same here". She must not be attracted to us because she didn't invite us back to her room."

All of these are hurtful, not because my feelings are sensitive but because I hate that you feel that way. I truly wish I could partial out all of my time evenly but it's difficult. I get stopped when I go for a drink, when I go to the restroom, when I walk to my room. I love that, but I have very little say over it. Finally, many of you think (falsely) that I can just point at a couple and they're mine. Totally not true, but I know I'm a bit intimidating and for that reason, I don't try to force myself on anyone. When we pick a single, couple, or group, we usually start with whomever expressed interest. We don't really consider people who don't ask. I try and be fair but learned early on that you can't please everyone. I am happy to have learned how to cope with it, but am even happier that failing to please everyone still bothers me.

Enough of that! New day, let's play!
Pick the couple you like or single. But have fun with who ever. It’s your vacation girl!

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
Many of you are asking me about the health of the guests and whether it is safe to come here. In general, everyone seems fine. Nobody looks "Covidy". Lol. One person wore a mask in the pool but overall, you see no signs of change from the normal visits. Oh....one guy may or may not have had Rabies....but "That is a different situation!"

:p Jandm0128 :p

Last edited:

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
Pick the couple you like or single. But have fun with who ever. It’s your vacation girl!
Yeah, of course, but guys have really mastered the sad face. They go from powerful men to cuddly puppies in an instant. I feel bad, but do get over it. You have to!

So last, night...... nada. It was a very interesting situation. In all of the times I have had LS experiences, I have always been excited about the amazing sex to come or maybe the sexy woman and how she will taste, etc..... but last night is honestly the first time I wanted the Man and Woman, both..... Now wait.... I almost always want and have both the man and woman for sex. I'm a selfish girl. I want it all. In those instances, I want the sweat, the tongue, the dick, the bodies grinding together, but last night, I wanted the Man, inside of me, to fill me up with himself....not just a dick. I wanted to envelop the woman and all 5'1" of her. I wanted to invite this couple into me, forever.

Nervousness, confusion, doubt, fear, time.....those can play a nasty role at ttr . At 3:30am we both made that sad walk in opposite directions. Best advice I can give is to forget about tomorrow and live in the moment. When moments arise that defy your own reasoning, grab it! When you have the experience and fail to act upon it, you only have yourself to blame. Bad girl, Tiffany.

NW_Couple

Great to meet you both! Very fun people.

You filled up half my camera roll with naughty pics after I lent my phone to you for 2 mins. I won't post them here but can send them to you if you like and then it's up to you. FB is probably easiest since there are about 40 of them, not sure if I have you on there. I can confirm at least one was a caterpillar. I keep studying it but still haven't discovered the species. Do we have a lepidopterist in the house? :)

Definitely not a scaredy-cat :)
Sorry about the penis pics, you left your camera and you didn’t specify what you were after . Can’t wait till next time. We will look up the Facebook group as well.

Swingers
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Yandy Swimwear

Waitresscocktail

Sorry about the penis pics, you left your camera and you didn’t specify what you were after . Can’t wait till next time. We will look up the Facebook group as well.
Way to high jack a thread, freak! Lol. Jk. I was just about to cum reading that mushy lust filled post that 1500cc left for that other couple. Then a post about your penis and caterpillars get in the way and cum blocks me. Just teasing but give a lonely girl a break!

Last edited:

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
Way to high jack a thread, freak! Lol. Jk. I was just about to cum reading that mushy lust filled post that 1500cc left for that other couple. Then a post about your pens and caterpillars get in the way and cum blocks me. Just teasing but give a lonely girl a break!
tenor (2) (1).gif

Garebear&Alli

Yeah, of course, but guys have really mastered the sad face. They go from powerful men to cuddly puppies in an instant. I feel bad, but do get over it. You have to!

So last, night...... nada. It was a very interesting situation. In all of the times I have had LS experiences, I have always been excited about the amazing sex to come or maybe the sexy woman and how she will taste, etc..... but last night is honestly the first time I wanted the Man and Woman, both..... Now wait.... I almost always want and have both the man and woman for sex. I'm a selfish girl. I want it all. In those instances, I want the sweat, the tongue, the dick, the bodies grinding together, but last night, I wanted the Man, inside of me, to fill me up with himself....not just a dick. I wanted to envelop the woman and all 5'1" of her. I wanted to invite this couple into me, forever.

Nervousness, confusion, doubt, fear, time.....those can play a nasty role at ttr. At 3:30am we both made that sad walk in opposite directions. Best advice I can give is to forget about tomorrow and live in the moment. When moments arise that defy your own reasoning, grab it! When you have the experience and fail to act upon it, you only have yourself to blame. Bad girl, Tiffany.
Bad girl Tiffany I love it!
We will see each other next year and I won’t
Disappoint or my wife

Swingers
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!