Bunch of Scardy Cats

• Thread starter Deleted member 9609
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9609

We arrived today to a whole bunch of Scardy Cats!!! First of all, I am sad to say that Temptation (post Covid) is still not a swinger's resort and now, not even a topless resort. A rough estimate would put the pool at 55% topless to 45% swimsuits. What the living hell????!? I should just pack up now and head back to La Mirage, right?

Not so fast, there are a few couples here that might convince me that TTR is still alive....

Well, we met 4 groups from the site, today. All came and found me. Sorry to say I failed at memorizing the 120 people who claimed they would come to see me. Did these couples live up to promises?

Well, I will never call out anyone so I'll just say that only one woman (from the site) fulfilled their promise to come make out with me, and that was Waitresscocktail .

And boy she did not want to stop! Good girl!!! I met a very lovely couple from the Oregon area that showed lots of promise, but nothing yet. Time will tell. I also met Davidandsarah who are totally real, btw. (Thanks for those who warned me, but they were an adorable couple). Maybe we should not be so fast to run people off, in the future.

Finally, I met a couple (when I say couple, I mean a woman who's husband stayed back and admired us for a bit, named Jessica. Jessica mentioned having never been with a woman but that she had dreamt of giving it a go..... so after our introductory chat, I swam over to her husband and whispered in his ear, " When you're ready for me to fuck your wife, just let me know". He giggled like the junior high kids we all pretend to be, while here and the ball is now in their court. What do you guys think.....its vacation.....she's drempt about it....Should Jessica allow me to fuck her? Lol. I'm counting on some peer pressure to help convince her. Lol

D

Deleted member 9609

Well, we never seem to have a shortage of daily suitors. Not sure why..... must be Mike. Lol ;)
Found a couple from Spain. Our kind of people! Not on the site, but on my face. Lol. Make out count is up to 4 from the site, and 17 (I think), from the resort. Plenty of exhibitionists, here.

Waitresscocktail

Ok so Tiffany is the hottest fucking woman on the planet! Not only are her boobs incredible but you should she her dance. She dances like she is masturbating! She grabs he boobs, rolls her eyes, and fucks everyone in the resort with her eyes. There were groups of men that just stopped and started. It was straight up sex! I saw her makeout with men and women like they were in a line. This girl is next level.

D

Deleted member 9609

Bahaha. I can only dance while on top of a man. That's just how I learned to dance. Maybe I should tone it down. Lol

D

Deleted member 9609

Different day, more scardy cats. Lol. New site members arrived but the vibe is pretty dead. I am trying to give people space but any and every conversation is me going up to people and instigating. I guess I understand......the whole world lives in fear, these days. Social distancing is making people less social..... but really they just need to be freed from that way of thinking.

Once I go up to women and men then they are hands on and ready to party. (One very drunk woman tried to go down on me right there by the pool. You won't hear me say this often, but I put an end to it....I'm a rule follower). Also, made out with plenty of men and women, but not without my approaching them, first. Nobody wants to go on vacation and then be responsible for starting the party they paid to attend.

Nevertheless, things are moving along nicely and people are loosening up. Sure, I have added a few site members to the "fake list" but who hasn't?!? It's just the world we live in. Temptation is taking early steps to return our world to normalcy and I'm happy to be here to help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs.Smith

Different day, more scardy cats. Lol. New site members arrived but the vibe is pretty dead. I am trying to give people space but any and every conversation is me going up to people and instigating. I guess I understand......the whole world lives in fear, these days. Social distancing is making people less social..... but really they just need to be freed from that way of thinking.

Once I go up to women and men then they are hands on and ready to party. (One very drunk woman tried to go down on me right there by the pool. You won't hear me say this often, but I put an end to it....I'm a rule follower). Also, made out with plenty of men and women, but not without my approaching them, first. Nobody wants to go on vacation and then be responsible for starting the party they paid to attend.

Nevertheless, things are moving along nicely and people are loosening up. Sure, I have added a few site members to the "fake list" but who hasn't?!? It's just the world we live in. Temptation is taking early steps to return our world to normalcy and I'm happy to be here to help.
Ummm.. again. If only I was there... I would definitely be the approacher, lol... I just do not understand these people... a gorgeous, sweet woman wants to be made out with and more (possibly).. and people are acting like their hands going to be slapped by hilda the nun with a ruler...

D

Deleted member 9609

People are still lining up.....don't get me wrong. It's just people with little to no LS experience. I have definitely been "The Show" for people to see. I have been doing all the making out with men and women. In fact, in our two days, here, I have only seen one other girl kiss another girl. I feel like I'm teaching a masterclass. Lol

Never fear, the weekend is approaching. I'll get people to loosen up, tonight! Its school girl night......they will all need a hot teacher (that's 10 years younger than them).

NW_Couple

As the mentioned “Oregon couple”. We can confirm everything. Lots of potential but a lot of hesitation, the Mrs has been trying but apparently scares the guys away ;). Being from the west coast we go slow early on. We spent a good part of today day drinking, but we lucked into meeting Steve, the site and boobs cruise owner, and doing shots with him while avoiding the sun at a covered bar. Perhaps the photos will make this site or The vanilla cancunecare site. We are looking forward to spending more time meeting everyone here! Come find us as well, we don’t bite...

Mrs.Smith

As the mentioned “Oregon couple”. We can confirm everything. Lots of potential but a lot of hesitation, the Mrs has been trying but apparently scares the guys away ;). Being from the west coast we go slow early on. We spent a good part of today day drinking, but we lucked into meeting Steve, the site and boobs cruise owner, and doing shots with him while avoiding the sun at a covered bar. Perhaps the photos will make this site or The vanilla cancunecare site. We are looking forward to spending more time meeting everyone here! Come find us as well, we don’t bite...
Awww Steve is a love! Have fun, I am so jealous stuck in canada

D

Deleted member 9609

This it two years in a row that I missed Steve ! He owes me a hardy handshake for reviving this site, don't you think? Lol. Only kidding, but it is unfortunate that I missed him, again! Maybe one day!

D

Deleted member 9609

Last night......well......one tiny parcel of this world returned to normal!!!! Ttr was back! We arrived at Bash early enough to watch the show.....ehh.....they worked hard learning to dance with suspenders on, I get it.... but get out of the way and let me dance!

Many more site people arrived! Between CCC and CS, I counted about 40 individuals, found online. Perfect timing, as I have been warned that the Blind Crawl is today!

We met Steve, finally.....and he did his best to keep a fresh libation in my hand! He parties just as hard as we do! Despite my earlier joking, he did give me that hardy handshake.....and a few kisses! If you want a memorable time and are lucky enough to run into Steve, pull up a chair! That's the place to be!

D

Deleted member 9609

The highlight of our trip, so far, is meeting a couple that has always called themselves, my biggest fans. Now that script has flipped and I just may be their biggest fans! Jandm0128 are here to save ttr !

I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but you all have met those LS couples where you have had "high hopes" but after meeting them, it just felt.... awkward. With one or both of them, something was just....."off". We have learned to expect this and try to be courteous with all the people who come up to greet us but we are always prepared for a usual "letdown" In our multiple trips to ttr , Jandm0128 is the first couple where our "high hopes" were just too damn low! Instantly, this couple felt like they were lifelong friends....and SEXY!

When we were booking ttr , we were so afraid that the lower capacity would ruin our trip. I need people all over me! That said, I could rent out this entire place to myself.....bring Jandm0128 and all would be right in this world!

Oh....and good luck trying to live up to this new reputation that I just built for you Jandm0128 ! Sorry ;)

D

Deleted member 9609

So today was a "different" kind of day. Maybe it is just me, but have you ever gone to bed just....sad ...... or mildly depressed at ttr ? A day where everything goes perfectly or at least according to plan, but yet it just doesn't feel right? Today was one of those days. Time to get some rest and start over tomorrow.

Jandm0128

The highlight of our trip, so far, is meeting a couple that has always called themselves, my biggest fans. Now that script has flipped and I just may be their biggest fans! Jandm0128 are here to save ttr !

I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but you all have met those LS couples where you have had "high hopes" but after meeting them, it just felt.... awkward. With one or both of them, something was just....."off". We have learned to expect this and try to be courteous with all the people who come up to greet us but we are always prepared for a usual "letdown" In our multiple trips to ttr , Jandm0128 is the first couple where our "high hopes" were just too damn low! Instantly, this couple felt like they were lifelong friends....and SEXY!

When we were booking ttr , we were so afraid that the lower capacity would ruin our trip. I need people all over me! That said, I could rent out this entire place to myself.....bring Jandm0128 and all would be right in this world!

Oh....and good luck trying to live up to this new reputation that I just built for you Jandm0128 ! Sorry ;)
Sigh, you’re too sweet!
This was a trip that we were going to cancel but the chance to meet you both was impossible to pass up. You’re everything and more :)

D

Deleted member 9609

I guess I better clarify my latest post. I'm getting several messages of concern. Thank you, BTW. You are all so wonderful.

As one of you so aptly pointed out, the sadness or slight depression comes from being a people pleaser. I get that so many people want to meet and chat but, honestly, I just can't get around to everyone. I hear the comments: "Why did she choose that couple and not us?" "She spent all afternoon talking to them but only 5 minutes talking to us". "She ignores me on the site and she is doing the same here". She must not be attracted to us because she didn't invite us back to her room."

All of these are hurtful, not because my feelings are sensitive but because I hate that you feel that way. I truly wish I could partial out all of my time evenly but it's difficult. I get stopped when I go for a drink, when I go to the restroom, when I walk to my room. I love that, but I have very little say over it. Finally, many of you think (falsely) that I can just point at a couple and they're mine. Totally not true, but I know I'm a bit intimidating and for that reason, I don't try to force myself on anyone. When we pick a single, couple, or group, we usually start with whomever expressed interest. We don't really consider people who don't ask. I try and be fair but learned early on that you can't please everyone. I am happy to have learned how to cope with it, but am even happier that failing to please everyone still bothers me.

Enough of that! New day, let's play!

Metricrider

Addict
Damn, sounds like job. Supposed to be vacation. Stop reading posts and enjoy the moment. Attention is expected but its not highschool. Not your responsibility to ensure everyones good time! Its vacation

rockinl

I guess I better clarify my latest post. I'm getting several messages of concern. Thank you, BTW. You are all so wonderful.

As one of you so aptly pointed out, the sadness or slight depression comes from being a people pleaser. I get that so many people want to meet and chat but, honestly, I just can't get around to everyone. I hear the comments: "Why did she choose that couple and not us?" "She spent all afternoon talking to them but only 5 minutes talking to us". "She ignores me on the site and she is doing the same here". She must not be attracted to us because she didn't invite us back to her room."

All of these are hurtful, not because my feelings are sensitive but because I hate that you feel that way. I truly wish I could partial out all of my time evenly but it's difficult. I get stopped when I go for a drink, when I go to the restroom, when I walk to my room. I love that, but I have very little say over it. Finally, many of you think (falsely) that I can just point at a couple and they're mine. Totally not true, but I know I'm a bit intimidating and for that reason, I don't try to force myself on anyone. When we pick a single, couple, or group, we usually start with whomever expressed interest. We don't really consider people who don't ask. I try and be fair but learned early on that you can't please everyone. I am happy to have learned how to cope with it, but am even happier that failing to please everyone still bothers me.

Enough of that! New day, let's play!
Wow. You have people lined up to meet you at TTR ? Are you a celebrity?

Jamesandemily

Wow. You have people lined up to meet you at TTR? Are you a celebrity?
Welcome to the conversation. Lol. Yes, she is! I don't want to reveal too much, but if you read a bit, on here, you'll learn all about her. Lol

Last edited:

rockinl

Welcome to the conversation. Lol. Yes, she is! I don't want to reveal too much, but if you read a bit, on here, you'll learn all about her. Lol
Had no idea we had a celebrity among us. All Ive ever gathered from different post was someone with HUGE boobs who liked giving out sexual advice. LOL

Been on this site for a long time. We usually just read post for info and entertainment.

Steve

Owner
Staff member

Great to meet you both! Very fun people.

You filled up half my camera roll with naughty pics after I lent my phone to you for 2 mins. I won't post them here but can send them to you if you like and then it's up to you. FB is probably easiest since there are about 40 of them, not sure if I have you on there. I can confirm at least one was a caterpillar. I keep studying it but still haven't discovered the species. Do we have a lepidopterist in the house? :)

Definitely not a scaredy-cat :)

Last edited:

Steve

Owner
Staff member
We met Steve, finally.....and he did his best to keep a fresh libation in my hand! He parties just as hard as we do! Despite my earlier joking, he did give me that hardy handshake.....and a few kisses! If you want a memorable time and are lucky enough to run into Steve, pull up a chair! That's the place to be!

Nice to meet you both too. Seems we use different hangouts, so it took a while.
Enjoyed our chat. It was my last day (until next time) though and I had the boobs cruise the next day, so left Bash earlier than usual.

I do remember thinking you were about 20 years younger than I expected. Unfortunately, I probably was not.

Hope the rest of your vacation was great.

Not a scaredy-cat :)

Last edited: