Clothing Optional - what do you think?

Do you prefer a clothing optional resort?

• Yes, I do

Votes: 238 85.0%
  • No, I don't

Votes: 42 15.0%

• Total voters

sunfinders

We have been to Hedo II in Jamaica several times and we love it!! The thing is that everyone for the most part in nude, except for a few, but that may be for various reasons which we must respect. As mentioned before thought, at dinner and the lobby bars clothing is a must, we must be sensible about where we are and others around us. Come on TTR Oct 30-Nov 6 2013!!

myfaceisandy

Yeah we much prefer clothing optional, though fully nude the entire time not so much. Skimpy clothing makes things interesting...

fourinone

I was taken to clothing optional resorts at a young age and have always preferred the freedom it gives you

P

Penny n' Blaze

We would love to try a clothing optional resort. Have looked at many but have not book as yet !

Classcpl4fun

red_thigh-high3.jpgWe say no to Clothing optional... We as well enjoy being at the pool with no clothes on but when it comes time for the bars, clubs and dinner we like to dress up Don't want to see naked at dinner... LOL Plus the wife loves to wear short skirts/dress heels, thigh highs. So her clothing option is figuring out which sexy outfit to wear... Oh and it can be 90 degrees and she still wears thigh highs...

Mary & Al

Coming from Europe where there are zillions of nudist beaches it is easy to sunbathe naked & also have lots of fun, but it is always nice to dress for dinner and as we're dancers it just would not feel right if we jived naked!!!
Though there's plenty guys at our dance club (all vanillas) who would love to see Mary twirling in the buff hehehehe!! If only they knew.

BoobieTrap

How do you feel about clothing optional resorts?

Do you prefer them or would you rather stay somewhere where the clothing optional tag is absent?

Please vote away in this anonymous poll. Select your choice at the top of the thread and comment on your decision if you feel like it.

Steve,

I can tell you from our view point that there is little difference between clothing optional and topless optional in respect to attitude, fun, people in general.
I will say that if you go to a "Nude" resort, there is a WORLD of difference. Nudist are a different kind of people. They live to be naked at all times and that is all that is important to them. Nothing wrong with that if that is what you want but it is not all that at meal time etc.
Went to one and when seeing the night life, all naked mostly, eating naked etc. it got a little old and gross seeing someone walk through the serving line swing to and fro at the salad bar!

We will take a Clothing optional resort any day!! As others have mention, I have not been to a CO resort that people do not dress up for dinner and the evening entertainment!

Desire , Temptations both do the sexy outfits at night and that is a HUGE plus for having fun!
When you talk to someone all day and don't recognize them at night, it is SEXY HOT!!
So there you have it, our $.02 worth!!

around2it

For us some clothing lets our imagination run wild....Which is fun! And at our age, we look better with a little on. But I agree totally with the slutty, revealing, sexy outfits the ladies wear at party's and bars! For me personally, I'm just an average guy and feel nobody really wants to see my junk hanging out.....Hell I don't blame them! We can save that part for the bedroom.

Just our two cents

chubbydyk

I prefer the hint of naughtiness that TTR offers. I've been to multiple lifestyle type resorts as well as CO resorts, and the naughty factor isn't there. It's expected.
I prefer to wear the tiniest, skimpiest dirty ass bikinis I can find when I go to these types of resorts and usually get ALL the looks from men and women.
Maybe it's just my imagination! LOL

Cra

I do enjoy topless but not at restaurants at. Beach and out for bars and pools.

JayNW

Any C/O resorts we have been to make you wear clothes while dining in the restaurant and bars. Unless it is the beach bar or grill but most will sit on their towel or put bottoms on.

sexjunkies

we live in georgia and have a beach house in flori
How do you feel about clothing optional resorts?

Do you prefer them or would you rather stay somewhere where the clothing optional tag is absent?

Please vote away in this anonymous poll. Select your choice at the top of the thread and comment on your decision if you feel like it.
My .02 cent would be.... clothing optional 3 or 4 select random weeks at ttr !!!....sign us up!!

D

Deleted member 10759

Never been nude outside of home but I would love to try it.

MandEOntario

Addict
Never been nude outside of home but I would love to try it.

We can attest that it's wonderful... especially so you don't have to walk around in a wet swim suit.
If you do get the chance to visit a clothing optional (nude) beach or resort, it's always a good idea to shave bare or neatly trim your pubes before going nude in public. :)

LJYOLO

We prefer C/O over mandatory full nude resorts.
We joined a clothing optional campground years ago and enjoy the freedom to choose. No resturaunt or bars on site however there are many group pitch in meals and parties you can attend. Some show up armed only with a towel to sit on but we usually wear at least shorts, thongs or sarongs while around food being served.
All are required to be completely nude in the pool and hot tub otherwise you are free to wear or not wear anything in your comfort zone.
Theme dances every weekend in the club house allow for sexy and provocative attire or nothing at all. Many start off wearing skimpy outfits and are naked before the clubhouse closes for the night. After hour parties you will also see full dressed to full nude and lots of in between. Weather permitting we are usually attired as seen at TTR however don't need to fear security if we let our hair down and party completely naked.

NellyFrank

We like the option to be nude but not the requirement. It's not freeing unless you have the choice.

Talk2Play

We love Clothing Option, something for everyone. We have been to quite a few, all we seen was must wear clothes in Inside restaurants.
Ok to eat outside Nude at a snack bar. Inside must cover up. Jamaica ( negril) has a few good ones.

D

Deleted member 10710

Never been to a clothing optional resort but it something we really want to do. Thinking of heading to Hedo next year
I can only imagine how freeing it must feel to wear nothing most of the day :D

B

britsrhot2

Clothing optional is what we prefer . The couples resorts in Jamaica are nice for that . Couples Ocho Rios has a private naked island and Couples San Souchi has a nude section on the beach .
Not a fan of naked all the time , no dangly bits and butt cracks at the buffet Tks . I want to enjoy my meals