Couples Massage

ChrisNJohn

We are interested in the couples sensual massage. So had anyone received one ? What is the cost? And do you feel it is worth it ? I can’t seem to find any pricing info .

Madnss

We have not at the resort, but have strolled down the beach and popped into a tent that massaged us both at the same time in the tent. Pretty cheap and it was amazing! On the beach, tent blocking the wind, awesome masseuse, they know what they are doing. A lot of resorts spas are closed for the 19. I recommend trying the the beach if there is still one there. We’ll be there this Friday/Saturday and will be checking to see.

ChrisNJohn

We have not at the resort, but have strolled down the beach and popped into a tent that massaged us both at the same time in the tent. Pretty cheap and it was amazing! On the beach, tent blocking the wind, awesome masseuse, they know what they are doing. A lot of resorts spas are closed for the 19. I recommend trying the the beach if there is still one there. We’ll be there this Friday/Saturday and will be checking to see.
Cool could you let us know ?

scootmick

If you sign in to the Cancuncare site (not Cancunswingers) and search ‘Couple Massage’ there are a few very good reviews. We found them to be helpful and accurate, with our experience. We were not LS on our first times to Desire and for us it was VERY hot! Full LS might find it not worth the $$. ... For us ... to hear, to hear her moan and get off next to me was hot!! I didn’t let them blindfold me, because I wanted to watch! Enjoy!! Cheers!