Dinner attire

ChrisNJohn

What is acceptable dinning attire?and when does the breakfast Buffett start? as we have an early flight out

2000cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
Women dress up in formal (sexy) attire. Men must wear long pants (usually khakis or slacks) and a button down (or nice Polo) shirt. Everything is meant to showcase your lady.

soldier4402

Addict
Bfast starts at like 6-7 I think. Thinking 7 sounded right. Dinner was more of light formal/casual. Some women put a sexier spin on it but in general the classy look seemed to be the most popular

Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Yandy Swimwear

soldier4402

Addict
If you are a man do yourself a favor and do button ups, polos etc Jeans might be alright for the buffet. But would stick to slacks of some sort.

Last edited:

Barebuns

Very sexy
Thanks. I forgot to say what I wore. No pictures, oddly enough:). Long pants and a collared shirt with shoes was required for men in most places in the evening . It is nice to dress up a little especially when the ladies look so nice.
I did see a man get turned away at the door for wearing flip-flops with his pants. She was seated, he ran back and fixed it up. Dress codes and hours are included with the restaurant list here Restaurants & Bars | Temptation Experience

ChrisNJohn

Thanks. I forgot to say what I wore. No pictures, oddly enough:). Long pants and a collared shirt with shoes was required for men in most places in the evening . It is nice to dress up a little especially when the ladies look so nice.
I did see a man get turned away at the door for wearing flip-flops with his pants. She was seated, he ran back and fixed it up. Dress codes and hours are included with the restaurant list here Restaurants & Bars | Temptation Experience
Thank you

Yandy Swimwear
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Swingers
Yandy Swimwear