Dinner attire

ChrisNJohn

What is acceptable dinning attire?and when does the breakfast Buffett start? as we have an early flight out

D

Deleted member 9609

Women dress up in formal (sexy) attire. Men must wear long pants (usually khakis or slacks) and a button down (or nice Polo) shirt. Everything is meant to showcase your lady.

soldier4402

Addict
Bfast starts at like 6-7 I think. Thinking 7 sounded right. Dinner was more of light formal/casual. Some women put a sexier spin on it but in general the classy look seemed to be the most popular

soldier4402

Addict
If you are a man do yourself a favor and do button ups, polos etc Jeans might be alright for the buffet. But would stick to slacks of some sort.

Last edited:

Barebuns

Very sexy
Thanks. I forgot to say what I wore. No pictures, oddly enough:). Long pants and a collared shirt with shoes was required for men in most places in the evening . It is nice to dress up a little especially when the ladies look so nice.
I did see a man get turned away at the door for wearing flip-flops with his pants. She was seated, he ran back and fixed it up. Dress codes and hours are included with the restaurant list here Restaurants & Bars | Temptation Experience

ChrisNJohn

Thanks. I forgot to say what I wore. No pictures, oddly enough:). Long pants and a collared shirt with shoes was required for men in most places in the evening . It is nice to dress up a little especially when the ladies look so nice.
I did see a man get turned away at the door for wearing flip-flops with his pants. She was seated, he ran back and fixed it up. Dress codes and hours are included with the restaurant list here Restaurants & Bars | Temptation Experience
Thank you