Dirty vibes take over

SunAndFunLovers

Hello sexy people!

We are thinking of booking our April TTR trip during the dirty vibes take over. More than likely booking directly through them to be able to participate in some of the exclusive events.

Have any of you booking through the company? How was the trip during the take over? Did you feel it was worth the extra money?

Thanks in advance!

J and P

Tdredfis

Hello sexy people!

We are thinking of booking our April TTR trip during the dirty vibes take over. More than likely booking directly through them to be able to participate in some of the exclusive events.

Have any of you booking through the company? How was the trip during the take over? Did you feel it was worth the extra money?

Thanks in advance!

J and P
We went to wicked Eden. It was awesome! We were a little nervous that we would not like the vibe but it was great. The extra parties were at night in sky bar 3 of the 5 nights and they were great! You could say splitting up the resort was not best idea but you could never put the entire resort up stairs. There are always positives and negatives to any group event. We had a great time and already booked for wicked Eden 2021. At this moment there is a little doubt on these events. Two of the companies that put on these events just severed their relationship and both are claiming to own this “dirty vibe” brand. Im guessing there will end up being few more events like this now because of the split. The April event was sold out but some people are starting to cancel.

OMGFitCpl

Do you have any information about this split? Does it change anything related to the Tryst event? Are people canceling because of the event organizer changes?

SunAndFunLovers

We have been able to find trendy garden rooms for the event through the TRYST/right connection travel sight. Looking to book in the next week or two.

Any all input would be appreciated.

SunAndFunLovers

We went to wicked Eden. It was awesome! We were a little nervous that we would not like the vibe but it was great. The extra parties were at night in sky bar 3 of the 5 nights and they were great! You could say splitting up the resort was not best idea but you could never put the entire resort up stairs. There are always positives and negatives to any group event. We had a great time and already booked for wicked Eden 2021. At this moment there is a little doubt on these events. Two of the companies that put on these events just severed their relationship and both are claiming to own this “dirty vibe” brand. Im guessing there will end up being few more events like this now because of the split. The April event was sold out but some people are starting to cancel.
Thanks for the input. The Tryst event still appears to be happening. For now.....

Steve

Owner
Staff member
Do you have any information about this split? Does it change anything related to the Tryst event? Are people canceling because of the event organizer changes?
Yeah I'm interested in that too

OMGFitCpl

The dirty vibes website has taken down anything related to the Tryst event. When I asked about my purchase (via the dirty vibes website) they said the party will still go on with RCT.
My biggest question is does this change the party or entertainment at all?

CarpeDiem970

We also went to Wicked Eden in Oct 2020. Had a great time. There were a lot of resort guests trying to get into the Durty Vibes events that gor turned away because they didn't have wrist bands. Supposedly you can pay $500 for a wrist band if you don't book through them. Not sure what is the better deal. They also have a private group on Facebook for planning the up-coming events.

Mikenshell500

The dirty vibes website has taken down anything related to the Tryst event. When I asked about my purchase (via the dirty vibes website) they said the party will still go on with RCT.
My biggest question is does this change the party or entertainment at all?
What is RCT? We just booked with Dirtyvibes.