Divorce is FINAL!!!!!

D

Deleted member 9609

7/1 to 7/8 first time at TTR and in Cancun. This is my Divorce present to myself. So excited to meet some of you or all of you!!! Can't wait!!
I'm so sorry to hear of the divorce. I know you are celebrating, but no one ever plans to divorce. I wish you the very best.

Mrs.Smith

7/1 to 7/8 first time at TTR and in Cancun. This is my Divorce present to myself. So excited to meet some of you or all of you!!! Can't wait!!
Sorry to hear about your Divorce, but it is a great present to yourself...
Keep in mind a couple of things to maximize your fun....
Do not be the creeper... you are newly ish single and I am sure we all know that male/female which goes wild and is over the top with their first vacation as a single (haha me about 20 years ago before the hubby)
Be friendly and polite, the cool guys have 110% more fun and tend to find what they are looking for!. Take part in the theme nights, they are super fun and a great way to meet people.
The resort has a singles lunch and mixer, definitely go
We *may* be there at the same time (depends on Canada's flight restrictions) we desperately need a hols. If so say hi!
If you have any questions about the resort feel free to ask, lots of repeat offenders here, hehe

TheRob

Sorry to hear about your Divorce, but it is a great present to yourself...
Keep in mind a couple of things to maximize your fun....
Do not be the creeper... you are newly ish single and I am sure we all know that male/female which goes wild and is over the top with their first vacation as a single (haha me about 20 years ago before the hubby)
Be friendly and polite, the cool guys have 110% more fun and tend to find what they are looking for!. Take part in the theme nights, they are super fun and a great way to meet people.
The resort has a singles lunch and mixer, definitely go
We *may* be there at the same time (depends on Canada's flight restrictions) we desperately need a hols. If so say hi!
If you have any questions about the resort feel free to ask, lots of repeat offenders here, hehe
Definitely no creeper here. Appreciate your very kind words . If all goes well I'm booked for June 10th to the 17th .. I will have a female companion. Going into my first trip to have fun, relax, and get away from everything. No expectations except meeting cool people and having a good time

Mrs.Smith

Definitely no creeper here. Appreciate your very kind words . If all goes well I'm booked for June 10th to the 17th .. I will have a female companion. Going into my first trip to have fun, relax, and get away from everything. No expectations except meeting cool people and having a good time
Anytime! Oh may want to update your dates.. it reads as you are going in July, hehe...
And that is great having someone to go with. I went last year with a platonic female friend and well roommate from hell, doesnt cover it, ha. I did have fun! My biggest issue on going alone is those few first meals by yourself.
And sounds like you are spot on with what you hope for, for your vacation.
Oh! And if you are adventurous do the Boobs Cruise!

TheRob

Anytime! Oh may want to update your dates.. it reads as you are going in July, hehe...
And that is great having someone to go with. I went last year with a platonic female friend and well roommate from hell, doesnt cover it, ha. I did have fun! My biggest issue on going alone is those few first meals by yourself.
And sounds like you are spot on with what you hope for, for your vacation.
Oh! And if you are adventurous do the Boobs Cruise!
[/QUOTE
Awesome thanks again