DP or DVP???

Wecametofork

So I (Kenny) have been fascinated with being a part of a DP or DVP ever since I knew what it was. I am wondering if any of you kinksters have taken part in this scenario? If so, how did it feel (from the male perspective)? I am not Bi, but not homophobic either, but this is at the top of my bucket list.

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
I am well known for DP, DVP, and DAP. Lol. I like DP and DAP, best, but as for Mike.... he says it feels great, for the guy, because it becomes extremely tight, you feel a counter movement through the wall or lining, and the added excitement of seeing my enjoyment is unbeatable. That said, a lot of guys become very nervous their first time. Sadly, we have experienced more than a few guys who had performance issues. Additionally, we have had the over excited who were premature. It takes the right partner to have a lengthy DP experience, but well worth it when you find him!

mrbrown

DV is pretty amazing too if you aren’t squeamish, obvi you have to be ok smooshing swords. I was very surprised how good it feels, but all of these can take a little patience and coordination of timing. Once you get in the rhythm, they are all pretty amazing in their own way. To get the 2nd in dv it works best if number one is getting ridden cowgirl, number two gently comes in from behind, plenty of lube.

Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Swingers
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights

mrbrown

If any of you kinky couples happen to be there during March 13-20 we should chat... would be fun to have a “swapbang”, if that is a word. Fullswap gangbang

Yandy Swimwear
Swingers
Swingers
Yandy Swimwear
Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Swingers