• Full Swap

Votes: 284 48.6%
  • Soft Swap

Votes: 117 20.0%
  • Depends

Votes: 183 31.3%

• Total voters

Curiousprudes

Mid 30s. Never gone anywhere like this before so kinda excited. Not swingers nor have we done anything beyond some exhibitionism and voyeurism.

Hoping to take it a slight step further and maybe have some same room sex. Some girl and girl. But that would be the limit for this trip.

We are very similar. Mid30s. Been to swinger club, but only observed and played together. Now my wife (and I of course) would love to try girl-girl, same-room sex, or even soft swap depending on the connection with the couple. If nothing else, we’re excited to make friends and let loose in a sexually charged atmosphere.

Soft swap can be fun in the right situation, but we prefer full swap. Same room if we don't know the couple too well, different rooms if we are comfortable.

KyleandShaylaK

Our first and currently only time was a soft swap. And honestly I’m happy it was because it has made us way more comfortable in the lifestyle. Soft swaps are still so much fun. We deff want to try full swap in the future. However, it’s one of those things that we never wear condoms and I always hated wearing them when I was younger. So would have to get used to wearing them again.

D

Deleted member 10771

We do whatever everyone feels comfortable with, we want to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves and don't go home disappointed or with regrets. Good communication before, during and after.

D

Deleted member 10771

We do whatever everyone feels comfortable doing. Full, soft, no swap same room. We don't want anyone leaving feeling uncomfortable or with regrets. We want to make sure the experience is great for everyone.

soldier4402

Addict
Fine with either but Mrs. is looking for Fully bisexual women.
Always hard to find that. A lot of women on the LS sites claim bisexual but rarely are. Wife is what we say bi-situational as in the right situation really wants to go full out but usually it’s a few pecks and the other has had enough.

soldier4402

Addict
Our first and currently only time was a soft swap. And honestly I’m happy it was because it has made us way more comfortable in the lifestyle. Soft swaps are still so much fun. We deff want to try full swap in the future. However, it’s one of those things that we never wear condoms and I always hated wearing them when I was younger. So would have to get used to wearing them again.
We don’t either but to be honest add a few drinks get caught in the moment won’t even notice. Never had a condom ruin it for me.
But with that said we have narrowed down most of our play with a regular couple except for vacations etc. yeah a risk but we don’t use condoms and pretty much everything goes including going inside. It’s a controlled environment and nothing we would attempt after knowing for a few hours or even a few times.

D

Deleted member 10819

All depends on the vibe, mood, other couple etc.

We are opened minded and go with flow as long as everyone is on the same page.