Girl on girl Question for a Newbie

Elle

Husband is dying to see me with a female, but I’m not bisexual. Kissing and rubbing wouldn’t be a big deal to me, but oral sex by me isn’t something I’m interested in doing. Is it typical during girl on girl that both girls please each other orally? I’m a pleaser sexually, so not wanting to go down on a girl seems selfish to me, but I’m not interested at all. Any thoughts, comments and/or experiences would be appreciated!

Cnparda

Just my opinion but if your not interested in girls, then don’t be interested in girls just for him. That is like taking one for the team, which is not good. There is lots of other hot things to do in the lifestyle.

There is nothing worse as a bisexual female then being with a female who pretends for their husband.

fun4us

Husband is dying to see me with a female, but I’m not bisexual. Kissing and rubbing wouldn’t be a big deal to me, but oral sex by me isn’t something I’m interested in doing. Is it typical during girl on girl that both girls please each other orally? I’m a pleaser sexually, so not wanting to go down on a girl seems selfish to me, but I’m not interested at all. Any thoughts, comments and/or experiences would be appreciated!
If you don't want to do it, then don't. If your husband keeps pushing for it, tell him you'll go down on a woman right after he goes down on a guy. Betting that will be the last time you hear about it.:p

Elle

Sorry for being vague, let me clarify what I was asking. I have never been with a woman before, but I am very curious and that is why my husband would like for me to experience it. Since I have never been with a woman, I was curious if going down on a girl the first time was expected or if things come gradually. Thank you for the responses! I did have a good laugh at the “make him go down on a dude first” comment!

Princessc

I felt exactly the same way as you going to TTR . I’m not bisexual and told myself i am not interested Woman. honestly, with all of the sexy woman there, the dancing and the drinking, i ended Up going down on a girl lol. Never say never! My advice would be just live in the moment and go with the flow. You will have fun!

tinybrunette

Sorry for being vague, let me clarify what I was asking. I have never been with a woman before, but I am very curious and that is why my husband would like for me to experience it. Since I have never been with a woman, I was curious if going down on a girl the first time was expected or if things come gradually. Thank you for the responses! I did have a good laugh at the “make him go down on a dude first” comment!

You can go as slow or as fast as you want. Communication is the key. Simply say what are your interests / limits? And follow it up with yours such as you would like to kiss or touch and are ok with her going down there on you if she wishes but you are not ready to do that yourself. She will then know if she decides to partake there should be no expectation of reciprocation and it should take the stress you are experiencing out of the equation.

A&G

Too much worry in here.
All the what ifs & preplanning pressure just lead to let downs.
Have no expectations, go with what ever feels good in the moment & if you're not into it, don't do it.
Anyone worth your time isn't going to judge you.
You will either like it or not.
If yes you will want more next time.
If not, now you know its not your thing & its crossed off your bucket list.

Netswinger

I will add to A&G's comment that the only caveat is any rules or boundaries you set for yourselves. Assuming you haven't already done this as part of your lifestyle agreement, you'll want to talk about any absolute lines that is unacceptable for either of you to cross prior to going, then respect those boundaries once you get there. Beyond that, do what you want and go with the flow! It sounds like your husband is all on board with you going down on a women, so when the opportunity arises (or you make it happen), then you can enjoy it all you want. then you can decide that the next time you won't bother. But in the meantime, enjoy the fantasy. :)

kookatwo

Guideline #1 --- "Never say never" is a good mindset to carry into and throughout any TTR trip, especially your virgin voyage.
Rule #1 --- Don't compromise yourself for anyone elses interests.

Toeing the fine line between those two is where the magic can be found, regardless of context.

Have fun!

Wild1s

I'm pretty much the same way. If you just tell them up front, it fixes the problem one way or another. I'll often say, "I'm bi-friendly but I'm not bi." When they ask what that means tell her that you are fine with everything except you don't eat pussy, however, they are welcome to dive in face first if they want.

I always thought that I would eventuality change my mind on this, but so far, I just have no desire to go down on a woman. Sometimes a good trade off is "how about you go down on me while I go down on your husband and he goes down on you!"

ivonas9

Any one up for some bifriendly fun today? Maybe with some 420? This sounds like exactly what we are looking for! Never swung, but wife is a little curious and Id love to see her fool around a little with a girl. Wife is gorgeous with large breasts :).

soldier4402

Addict
For starters don’t do things you don’t want to do, specially sexual, recipe for trouble. With that said pre planning and thinking to much about it have its own problems as well so relax, tell people what you like and don’t like.

Finally have your rules and boundaries set up with your partner beforehand be prepared to bend some but making and breaking rules on the fly is never good either

chails

My wife was a little curious in women. I just told her I think it would be hot, but do whats comfortable and what you want to do. I just let her take the reigns and explore as much as she wanted. She surprised me how much she was into girls but she didn't go down on any. She had no problems with girls going down on her. She made that fairly clear she wasn't going to reciprocate and that boundary was respected.

Dbox

This is my wife and I as well. Would love to see more, probably won't happen. She does enjoy kissing and boobs. So I'm happy with that

F

FirstTymers

Just my opinion but if your not interested in girls, then don’t be interested in girls just for him. That is like taking one for the team, which is not good. There is lots of other hot things to do in the lifestyle.

There is nothing worse as a bisexual female then being with a female who pretends for their husband.
Agree

lindilou

Funny how decisions in life make people feel nervous or apprehensive. IMO, don't do anything you don't feel like doing. You'll regret it. You can have interests in new things, and you will know when time is right or when the right person makes you fall over the edge. It's a funny feeling... and then the butterflies in your stomach will tell you that it's time for you to jump. You'll be scared, you'll be hesitant, but after you let yourself go, you'll be...wow!! What was that? When it feels right, don't fight it. This is when you'll find the right mix, or "the" woman you needed to enlighten you. You will then feel like it doesn't matter if you give, receive or reciprocate. You will feel whole! You will love it and won't wonder if you should or not. It'll be natural.
Anyways, this was my feeling! ;)
We felt the same way you did, but even if it happened only like once or twice, when it does happen, it makes for months of conversations between us. Great turn-on evening talk!
PS. for the man... when you see you're wife going crazy for another woman for the first time...don't move, don't say a thing don't even breathe! Just let her enjoy herself..., watch... and learn! You're damn lucky if she lets you video tape the scene so you can both watch later! :D

chandler986

I felt exactly the same way as you going to TTR. I’m not bisexual and told myself i am not interested Woman. honestly, with all of the sexy woman there, the dancing and the drinking, i ended Up going down on a girl lol. Never say never! My advice would be just live in the moment and go with the flow. You will have fun!
Well bummer. Wish I was there when you were there. Looks like I missed an opportunity.
- Heidi:p

F

FirstTymers

I’ve been bisexual for a long time. I’ve had girls go down on me and was never sure about reciprocating. Well I recently did, and it was unbelievable. Loved making a girl cum, totally different experience. I was ready and willing, no one made me feel like it was expected...the chemistry was just insane and I wanted to do it. She instantly returned the favour!

Elle

I just had my first experience last week on vacation and it was like everyone said! Very natural and exciting! I didn’t go down on her because she just wanted to do me which was great for a first experience! I appreciate everyone’s input! Kissing a girl is so erotic! Girls are so soft! ❤️ It!!

Wen n Will

Yeah my wife is the same. She likes all the sexual content but isn’t bi. Also looking for some fun like this.