Guy on guy

2000cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
Question are there straight curious guys that will play as well?
The TTR community strives to be judgement free and accepting of all lifestyles. After all, we congregate there for the very same reason....looking to not be judged. That said, you will still encounter a select few that are stuck in the past and may or will be vocally antagonistic (I have been the victim of such negativity, myself). Gay or bisexual males are, certainly welcome at TTR but it is, without question, on the lower end of visibility. You don't see many who outwardly showcase their attraction to Male - Male sexual activities. I would suggest that you utilize this forum (as you have started to do) to seek out like-minded individuals or couples that are visiting at the same time and be upfront with your desires and be willing to accept rejection or acceptance with a respectful attitude. I hope you enjoy your trip and good luck.

AstoriaTwo

I'm bisexual. Last time we were in TTR (Summer, 2013) we found a decidedly homophobic vibe. We've since heard that changed, especially since the renovation--I guess the new look attracts a more diverse crowd, and after all it's been almost seven years and a lot has changed in general for LGBTQ acceptance. So we're giving it another shot. I'm planning to wear a subtle rainbow bracelet, I figure that'll signal to folks who are like-minded, and hopefully let any haters know ahead of time to stay away.

It's not just Temptation , of course. Since we've dabbled in the lifestyle, I've always been surprised and annoyed how powerfully homophobic a lot of men are who label themselves "open-minded." It's not even about not wanting guy-guy contact, everybody is entitled to their preferences and desires and I'm 100% non-judgmental about that. It's how rude and paranoid men in the lifestyle can become when they learn a man is not straight.

Oh, and for the record I don't think I've ever met a homophobic woman in the lifestyle. Women have all been lovely.

Male - Male sexual activities. I would suggest that you utilize this forum (as you have started to do) to seek out like-minded individuals or couples that are visiting at the same time and be upfront with your desires and be willing to accept rejection or acceptance with a respectful attitude. I hope you enjoy your trip and good luck.

With this suggestion, where is the best place to post on the website?

Bi Male and Bi friendly Female, January 20 to Feb 3rd 2020 looking for bi male fun for example.. would be best posted where?

Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Yandy Swimwear
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights

2000cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
With this suggestion, where is the best place to post on the website?

Bi Male and Bi friendly Female, January 20 to Feb 3rd 2020 looking for bi male fun for example.. would be best posted where?
If you are looking for another male at TTR , then this is the right thread division. As mentioned by MandEOntario, people tend to be quiet when it comes to publically announcing their interest, but you might get a few private messages?! Worth a try! Good Luck!

We're arriving Jan 20 staying until until Feb 3, hoping to find a bi male or two or more, different day, different guy... or girl, or both.. but ideally a full bi male for both of us to have some fun with, message us if you are interested, it will be our first time so not too sure the lay of the land, we're both cigarette smokers, so we'll be in the smoking section? We'll post more when have arrived

Swingers
Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
we're in the trendy garden view area, enjoying ourselves between the beach beds relaxing. waking up in the mornings/early afternoons.. the swim up bar in the afternoons for a drink and by night enjoying the show at bar, and the billiards game room bar.

had the naked balcony sex last night, what other fun can we get into?

6'1 dark hair, black and white shorts by day, black jeans, short sleeve dress shirt by night, she is 5;10 blonde hair and never knows what to wear but it's usually black

looking for a bisexual guy for fun

classicbrew

We'll be there May 13th - 17th. We've been in the LS for about 6 years and have found that our favorite thing is MFM with bi guys. It's just more fun when everyone can play with everyone else. Of course, play with couples is amazingly fun too!

Any bi guys that will be there during our stay, please PM us.

Cindy & Scott

Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Yandy Swimwear