Hall passes! Dec 3rd-11th

sexjunkies

we live in georgia and have a beach house in flori
Any couples needing an extra during our stay please reach out! We both have the occasional hall pass AND understand the dynamics of a extra in the bedroom for fun. I, mark can start work on the first day! joy however like most females definitely has to get to know the other couple over drinks dinner and we both feel safe for her to play. Dont be shy!! reach out!! Yolo! p.s. trying to post pics but says file to large... ? help

Swingers
Yandy Swimwear
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
For those of you who are needing to resize images, I have a quick solution. I used phone and PC and have added over 50 pics to this site and have needed to resize, most. I use this website, select the photo I wish to resize and I'm all set. Just make sure you get your pic under 250kb. Hope this helps:

sexjunkies

we live in georgia and have a beach house in flori
For those of you who are needing to resize images, I have a quick solution. I used phone and PC and have added over 50 pics to this site and have needed to resize, most. I use this website, select the photo I wish to resize and I'm all set. Just make sure you get your pic under 250kb. Hope this helps:
10-4 gonna try it! thanks!

Swingers
Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Swingers
Yandy Swimwear