Home for the holidays

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
After a very busy fall in California, I'll be heading home for the holidays. We will be at our vacation home in DFW from 12-14-2020 to 01-06-2020. If you are in the area and are interested in some fun adult time, let me know. I am in desperate need of some fun without someone yelling "cut" every 3 minutes.

Waitresscocktail

I don't think there are many new members. I only log in a few times a week and its been pretty dead. You leaving, Covid - they are all causing havoc for everyone. So ready for things to get back to normal. If I were closer, I would be there in a flash.

Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
I still have a few nights free, after Christmas, before we head back to Houston. If interested, let me know. Full swap, orgy, FF, threesome.... just don't be too shy to ask. ;)

Reactions: enr
D

Deleted member 11647

I still have a few nights free, after Christmas, before we head back to Houston. If interested, let me know. Full swap, orgy, FF, threesome.... just don't be too shy to ask. ;)
Me and the wife will be at DFW on the 5th and flying out the 6th for temptations, would love to get together. Newbies here btw, loving the info so far.

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
Me and the wife will be at DFW on the 5th and flying out the 6th for temptations, would love to get together. Newbies here btw, loving the info so far.
Can you send me a dm so I can get to know you guys? Thanks for responding and enjoy your trip.

Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Swingers