Hotwife couple April 2-8th TTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivydream

She’s Looking to play. (White or Latin muscular or athletic, non bald, drug and disease free, perfect respectful gentleman) mfm situation
or a attractive full swap/soft swap couple younger than 45, same qualities listed above, or girl girl action as she is also bi. Male is straight.
Sdc -ivydream
KIK at Floridaivy

Attachments

• CAAF57FD-13F9-4702-A867-5D7343A33E5E.jpeg
    CAAF57FD-13F9-4702-A867-5D7343A33E5E.jpeg
    213.8 KB · Views: 367

tinybrunette

We are there for Dirty Vibes but he fails the bald criteria :( ha We can still party of course. And the more time I(we) spend with people the more they want to...well let’s just say we are a lot of fun :)

ErinCA

Also hotwife couple. We plan on going mid June. Hope you guys have fun!

surfjackson

We will be there April 5 to the 11TH. We have one basic fantasy and that is to have sex in the same room as another couple, be watched and watch. I know it sounds very vanilla but that is where we want to start. We will be at the Marriot on the beach right in the middle of the strip. She is petite red head and I am fit. Would like to start up a conversation and go from there!
Very happy to exchange photos at some point before our trip!

HotforSun

We will be there April 5 to the 11TH. We have one basic fantasy and that is to have sex in the same room as another couple, be watched and watch. I know it sounds very vanilla but that is where we want to start. We will be at the Marriot on the beach right in the middle of the strip. She is petite red head and I am fit. Would like to start up a conversation and go from there!
Very happy to exchange photos at some point before our trip!
Hello! I will be there March 30 to April 6.
She’s Looking to play. (White or Latin muscular or athletic, non bald, drug and disease free, perfect respectful gentleman) mfm situation
or a attractive full swap/soft swap couple younger than 45, same qualities listed above, or girl girl action as she is also bi. Male is straight.
Sdc -ivydream
KIK at Floridaivy
hello! I will be there March 30! To April 6. Single male in good shape I have pics I can share as well.

tinybrunette

Sorry life took over and never reached out via Kik but back to focusing on the early April trip realizing wow we are only 3 weeks away. Ivydream see you joined the desirous site too!

ME717

Sdc -ivydream
KIK at Floridaivy
Hello there, we are cuckquean couple, we are planning our vacations for easter but hope we can make a lot of friends around there :)

Attachments

• 8610CF12-F4B1-41CD-9BEE-E177D432E6D1.jpeg
    8610CF12-F4B1-41CD-9BEE-E177D432E6D1.jpeg
    303.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 09D88529-E059-4C68-B624-C39ACBBE00B3.jpeg
    09D88529-E059-4C68-B624-C39ACBBE00B3.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 101

ALV

Sdc -ivydream
KIK at Floridaivy
hey, first timer, 34, straight, looking to try new things...

Ivydream

Only if your staying at Temptations resort in Cancun while we are there. We are not leaving the property. You would also have to seven us a current accurate picture and I’ll see what she says. She is only into very fit white or Latin men. Clean cut and muscular. She’s a fitness model and I’m an x pro athlete, so she’s picky. But if make the cut, she’ll blow your mind. Reply with pics and we’ll let you know.
Andy and Becky

Ivydream

Also, we will only be there April 2nd -April 8th. We won’t be back until late summer.

Sweetjohn

We are at Temptations resort. You would have to meet us here. But we would need to see pictures first.
I’m having a hard time getting it through on this because the file is too large. Can you kik me johnnyhind28?

Status
Not open for further replies.