July 2021 Official Roll Call

J/S

July 1 - July 8
Honey & Dwayne
Lost count :)
Wristbands - Yes
No BOOBS CRUISE scheduled but this may change
Room Crawl July 7th!
looking forward to seeing everyone in the Sexy Pool!
We hope to see you at the pool and hang out a little. I sound a little stupid asking this, but what a room crawl? Mobile partying?

Honey

We hope to see you at the pool and hang out a little. I sound a little stupid asking this, but what a room crawl? Mobile partying?
Well... It's like a crazy Bar crawl through the resort visiting various suites, playing games & drinking! You get to tour the resort, see some of the other rooms, meet some great people and have a couple drinks before heading off to Bash! We are hosting the final room in one of the PH suites, so bring your stripper shoes and take a turn on the pole! If you have FB you can get more info here: "TTR July Thunder 1st-21st" group, see events. The crawl is open to everyone and you can sign up there but honestly you can just show up on the 7th of July Quiet Pool @ 7:45 and we'll get started at 8. Cya there!

D

Deleted member 12041

Rock and Dealia
July 10-14 (we will be in Tulum July 7-10)
3rd trip to TTR … can’t wait
Not sure about BC maybe

ADDED YOU
Thank You For Posting All The Needed Information

Looking forward to sun, sand, pool, music, good times, no tops, and sexy friends!

Attachments

• E5A956D9-90C1-4650-AC64-43ADBE107E98.jpeg
    E5A956D9-90C1-4650-AC64-43ADBE107E98.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 26
  • 82A891A0-09A5-403E-B7FA-66B2CB8D0CD7.jpeg
    82A891A0-09A5-403E-B7FA-66B2CB8D0CD7.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 2D4FCE66-7243-479E-B6E9-CA1452116349.jpeg
    2D4FCE66-7243-479E-B6E9-CA1452116349.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:

TimandMandy

July 7-13
Tim & Mandy
6th trip
YES wristbands
No Boobs Cruise

ADDED YOU

Tim & Mandy checking in! 6th time for us @ TTR ....7-13...no BC this year for us...going to stay poolside and see how much trouble we can get into and not miss a full night due to the “pink shit” On BC...we have wristbands somewhere....where did I hide them from the kids??..mmm....can’t wait to see old friends and meet new ones...until then sexy peeps! Xoxoxoxo

Socalcouple99

July 21 -28th
Ryan & Isabel
First timers here
yes boobs bruise July 23rd

ADDED YOU

Will be our first time going. Going for wife's 30th birthday. Her bday is the day we are on the Boobs Cruise well! Excited to have a blast and let loose. Say hi if you see us! Wife is in planning mode for theme nights.

BeachNutz

Wheels up in 3 hours!! Bar side by 1:00 PM!! Save some alcohol and sexy fun for us...we are on our way!!!! Our chairs will be marked with "Beach Nutz" for the next 10 days!! Come say Hi if you see us! We don't bite unless you want us too...But we do nibble!! ;) Love to meet and make new friends. First round is on us!! (literally??!!).

D

Deleted member 12212

Will be in Cancun but not at temptations.

Would love to make it there for some fun with a hotwife.

djon

Denise and Jon
July 24-29
1st trip

ADDED YOU

Can’t decide whether to do the Boobs Cruise on the 26th. I want to let these breathe on the open seas, but is it worth the risk of being exhausted for theme night? (I love dressing up)

djon

If anyone else is going in late July, please message me and I'll send you my KIK. I have lots of sexy pics, stories, outfits, and Bash ideas to share....... not to mention all the planing we could do. ;)
Ohhhh! Share Bash ideas for all!

Kenny and tammy

July 27-2
Kenny & Tammy
11 th trip
Cruise possible the 30

ADDED YOU

Tumbleweed21

Anyone have tips on how to be more social? We have kept to ourselves and in the quiet pool mostly. We are timid

Alana & Malc

July 23 to Aug 2nd
Alana & Malc
5th trip
Yes to boob cruise

ADDED YOU
Flight changes mean we arrive a day later, but we go home 2 days later - 11 days
24th July to 4th August
Alana & Malc
Boob cruise booking 30th July

UPDATED YOU

Attachments

• 2238AA16-1762-403C-8BBE-4BE6B8AF04C7.jpeg
    2238AA16-1762-403C-8BBE-4BE6B8AF04C7.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 7
D

Deleted member 9609

If anyone else is going in late July, please message me and I'll send you my KIK. I have lots of sexy pics, stories, outfits, and Bash ideas to share....... not to mention all the planing we could do. ;)
Ok, so I made the mistake of posting this without thinking that a bunch of members (who aren't even posted on the roll call) would pretend to be coming late July and message just for pics. Lol - silly me.

I am more than happy to share all of the above, but I would prefer it be those who are on the roll call and will actually be attending during our visit. If that's you....send that message and I'll be quick to reply.

NaughtyWife

Ok, so I made the mistake of posting this without thinking that a bunch of members (who aren't even posted on the roll call) would pretend to be coming late July and message just for pics. Lol - silly me.

I am more than happy to share all of the above, but I would prefer it be those who are on the roll call and will actually be attending during our visit. If that's you....send that message and I'll be quick to reply.
Shame we're gonna miss you guys by a day :(. Would have loved to meet the legends! We've actually poached a few of your ideas (Xcaret, bazaar, gangbang, etc). We almost feel like we're quietly stalking you guys, lol. You're such a treasure trove of valuable info for this community. Thank you and hopefully next time!

D

Deleted member 9609

Shame we're gonna miss you guys by a day :(. Would have loved to meet the legends! We've actually poached a few of your ideas (Xcaret, bazaar, gangbang, etc). We almost feel like we're quietly stalking you guys, lol. You're such a treasure trove of valuable info for this community. Thank you and hopefully next time!
What a wonderful post! Thank you! You will have a blast at Xcaret Xplor! It is amazing. Mercado 28 is fantastic as long as you are prepared to haggle and ready to enjoy amazing food. So glad I am able to help. Next time....just remember, I taste much better in person than on a blog. Stay and see me.

D

Deleted member 12233

- July 11-16
- Hubby/Wifey
- 1st Trip to TTR
- No BC this trip for us!

ADDED YOU

Attachments

• 81E04D8F-ECCC-4821-AD2A-FD69F987ECF5.jpeg
    81E04D8F-ECCC-4821-AD2A-FD69F987ECF5.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 50