June Junkies

deano

we are not part of the June Junkies but we will be there June 20 to the 27. Maybe we will be June Junkies by the time we leave.

Caldreemin

24th through the 29th this year. We skipped last year, but we were there the first week of June in 2018 and 2019... great group, but we had to delay until the end of the month this year.. still hoping to meet a great group of people again.

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
This is nothing against the June Junkies. In fact, I think they are a great group of people who steadfastly meet to keep life exciting and young. God bless them! 2 years ago, during our visit, our dates coincided with the June Junkies. We made some friends (on this site) who pushed pretty hard for us to become part of the group. We were excited to meet new people and Dawn and Curtis were a delight! We only had a few conversations but loved those two. The problem was that Dawn had a few "clingers" [3-4 women (maybe 8-10 years older than her) that were EXTREMELY JUDGEMENTAL]. In full disclosure, I know I can be a bit intimidating and have a somewhat "overwhelming" look that can set women on the defensive, immediately. Despite several attempts to be warm and conversational, these women would immediately remove themselves, and even more quickly, their husbands, from my company. This wasn't all that surprising. It happens more than you think. You should see the wives when I go to a PTA meeting. Lol. Again, this is not an indictment on the June Junkies or on Dawn or Curtis, whatsoever. Just one experience from someone who was very interested in making new friends.

Swingers
Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!

Metricrider

Addict
This is nothing against the June Junkies. In fact, I think they are a great group of people who steadfastly meet to keep life exciting and young. God bless them! 2 years ago, during our visit, our dates coincided with the June Junkies. We made some friends (on this site) who pushed pretty hard for us to become part of the group. We were excited to meet new people and Dawn and Curtis were a delight! We only had a few conversations but loved those two. The problem was that Dawn had a few "clingers" [3-4 women (maybe 8-10 years older than her) that were EXTREMELY JUDGEMENTAL]. In full disclosure, I know I can be a bit intimidating and have a somewhat "overwhelming" look that can set women on the defensive, immediately. Despite several attempts to be warm and conversational, these women would immediately remove themselves, and even more quickly, their husbands, from my company. This wasn't all that surprising. It happens more than you think. You should see the wives when I go to a PTA meeting. Lol. Again, this is not an indictment on the June Junkies or on Dawn or Curtis, whatsoever. Just one experience from someone who was very interested in making new friends.
We went a couple years ago during the time as well. Met some very nice people as we always do but definitely got the vibe that you were an outsider to the group. Probably our fault as we didn’t understand what it was. Thought it was just a title for people who went in June not a pretty tight group that sorta stay within themselves. Didn’t experience any bad people or anything just realized we were not in the group. Happens

tntinftw

We went a couple years ago during the time as well. Met some very nice people as we always do but definitely got the vibe that you were an outsider to the group. Probably our fault as we didn’t understand what it was. Thought it was just a title for people who went in June not a pretty tight group that sorta stay within themselves. Didn’t experience any bad people or anything just realized we were not in the group. Happens

We've been a part of the June Junkies since we started going in '11. The group has grown immensely and it has become a lot easier to get lost in the fold. We just roll with it. We have a number of friends who are there at the same time that we have a lot in common with and we tend to stick with them. This being said, we are a welcoming group...don't be afraid to say hello!

Metricrider

Addict
We've been a part of the June Junkies since we started going in '11. The group has grown immensely and it has become a lot easier to get lost in the fold. We just roll with it. We have a number of friends who are there at the same time that we have a lot in common with and we tend to stick with them. This being said, we are a welcoming group...don't be afraid to say hello!
We did talk quite a bit with you while we were there. As i said, no resentment or anything.

knowwhatimean

We have been Junk Junkies since 2015. Love the group. Dawn and Curtis are the best and they welcome anyone and everyone into the "group". Dawn will tell everyone that June Junkies is really the whole month. It's just a name for people that go in June. The "core" of the group goes the second week in Junk usually. Like this year we are June 12-19. From our experiences with the group everyone is welcoming and respectful.

Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Yandy Swimwear
Swingers

ILikefun

We will be there for the third year in a row in June, the 23-27! We have never really adopted the June Junkie thing but we always make friends with everyone in the pool and it is as good a time as any to be at TTR .

Swingers
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Yandy Swimwear
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!