June Junkies

deano

we are not part of the June Junkies but we will be there June 20 to the 27. Maybe we will be June Junkies by the time we leave.

Caldreemin

24th through the 29th this year. We skipped last year, but we were there the first week of June in 2018 and 2019... great group, but we had to delay until the end of the month this year.. still hoping to meet a great group of people again.

D

Deleted member 9609

This is nothing against the June Junkies. In fact, I think they are a great group of people who steadfastly meet to keep life exciting and young. God bless them! 2 years ago, during our visit, our dates coincided with the June Junkies. We made some friends (on this site) who pushed pretty hard for us to become part of the group. We were excited to meet new people and Dawn and Curtis were a delight! We only had a few conversations but loved those two. The problem was that Dawn had a few "clingers" [3-4 women (maybe 8-10 years older than her) that were EXTREMELY JUDGEMENTAL]. In full disclosure, I know I can be a bit intimidating and have a somewhat "overwhelming" look that can set women on the defensive, immediately. Despite several attempts to be warm and conversational, these women would immediately remove themselves, and even more quickly, their husbands, from my company. This wasn't all that surprising. It happens more than you think. You should see the wives when I go to a PTA meeting. Lol. Again, this is not an indictment on the June Junkies or on Dawn or Curtis, whatsoever. Just one experience from someone who was very interested in making new friends.

Metricrider

Addict
This is nothing against the June Junkies. In fact, I think they are a great group of people who steadfastly meet to keep life exciting and young. God bless them! 2 years ago, during our visit, our dates coincided with the June Junkies. We made some friends (on this site) who pushed pretty hard for us to become part of the group. We were excited to meet new people and Dawn and Curtis were a delight! We only had a few conversations but loved those two. The problem was that Dawn had a few "clingers" [3-4 women (maybe 8-10 years older than her) that were EXTREMELY JUDGEMENTAL]. In full disclosure, I know I can be a bit intimidating and have a somewhat "overwhelming" look that can set women on the defensive, immediately. Despite several attempts to be warm and conversational, these women would immediately remove themselves, and even more quickly, their husbands, from my company. This wasn't all that surprising. It happens more than you think. You should see the wives when I go to a PTA meeting. Lol. Again, this is not an indictment on the June Junkies or on Dawn or Curtis, whatsoever. Just one experience from someone who was very interested in making new friends.
We went a couple years ago during the time as well. Met some very nice people as we always do but definitely got the vibe that you were an outsider to the group. Probably our fault as we didn’t understand what it was. Thought it was just a title for people who went in June not a pretty tight group that sorta stay within themselves. Didn’t experience any bad people or anything just realized we were not in the group. Happens

tntinftw

We went a couple years ago during the time as well. Met some very nice people as we always do but definitely got the vibe that you were an outsider to the group. Probably our fault as we didn’t understand what it was. Thought it was just a title for people who went in June not a pretty tight group that sorta stay within themselves. Didn’t experience any bad people or anything just realized we were not in the group. Happens

We've been a part of the June Junkies since we started going in '11. The group has grown immensely and it has become a lot easier to get lost in the fold. We just roll with it. We have a number of friends who are there at the same time that we have a lot in common with and we tend to stick with them. This being said, we are a welcoming group...don't be afraid to say hello!

Metricrider

Addict
We've been a part of the June Junkies since we started going in '11. The group has grown immensely and it has become a lot easier to get lost in the fold. We just roll with it. We have a number of friends who are there at the same time that we have a lot in common with and we tend to stick with them. This being said, we are a welcoming group...don't be afraid to say hello!
We did talk quite a bit with you while we were there. As i said, no resentment or anything.

knowwhatimean

We have been Junk Junkies since 2015. Love the group. Dawn and Curtis are the best and they welcome anyone and everyone into the "group". Dawn will tell everyone that June Junkies is really the whole month. It's just a name for people that go in June. The "core" of the group goes the second week in Junk usually. Like this year we are June 12-19. From our experiences with the group everyone is welcoming and respectful.

ILikefun

We will be there for the third year in a row in June, the 23-27! We have never really adopted the June Junkie thing but we always make friends with everyone in the pool and it is as good a time as any to be at TTR .

Dallascpl

I can understand the hesitation to go during a group event. We went to desire during the Hellians and you probably won't run into anyone rude but if you don't know anyone it is easier to socialize with other new people. Desire Pearl only had like 60 people though. With how big Temptations is I'm not worried about it.

Metricrider

Addict
I can understand the hesitation to go during a group event. We went to desire during the Hellians and you probably won't run into anyone rude but if you don't know anyone it is easier to socialize with other new people. Desire Pearl only had like 60 people though. With how big Temptations is I'm not worried about it.
When are you going again?

ILikefun

Update, we had to push back a week to 24-28 and they just opened up reservations for the June boobs cruise. We reserved for June 25!
Hey we will be there at the same time! Hit us up if you want to chat more, we are also in DFW.

knowwhatimean

The "core" of the group is always the 2nd week of the month. That's when you'll have the most overlap with people in the group.

D

Deleted member 12007

Hi all,

My wife and I are hitting up Temptation for the first time June 22-29, so I guess we’ll be June Junkies (kind of). We have posted a bit on the other TTR forum (non-lifestyle) but I feel this one may be more likely to provide some guidance.

We aren’t in the lifestyle and have never been anywhere like TTR . Matter of fact, my wife has never slept with another man besides me, and I’ve only been with one other woman. However, my wife and I have grown a bit of an exhibitionist/voyeur interest over the years, with her wearing thongs at other resorts and having sex in front of windows at hotels. Baby steps, I know...

My interests go a bit further than that and I have told her many times that I would find it sexy to see her flirt and touch other people (guys, girls, whatever). I’d be comfortable with her going as far as she feels comfortable taking it. If I were to participate, it would just be with her as she is the jealous type and my focus is all on her pleasure anyway. We have talked about having sex in the same room as someone else also having sex, with little to no physical interaction with the other couple.

We are going on the BC on June 25th and have been enjoying some dirty talk about messing around in front of others on the boat. She is also committed to wearing some see through lingerie and going pretty big for theme nights. So I guess my question is: How much flirting is typical at the resort pool, the night club, and Boobs Cruise? If we are approached and say we aren’t in the lifestyle, is that going to be a show stopper and the flirting will end? I’m hoping not but I just don’t know what to expect.

I would be pretty surprised if she went any further than some semi-public sex acts (with me) on the boobs cruise (for example) or maybe some body shots taken or given from someone, and that’s entirely ok with me as she is already branching out so much with this trip. But if some flirting and hitting it off with the right folks may continue to get us to open up, all the better as well.

Attachments

• DCA0E088-466B-4EF3-8BAB-A09B6809FA57.jpeg
    DCA0E088-466B-4EF3-8BAB-A09B6809FA57.jpeg
    115.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 0BFF87A9-02F3-43D8-9622-F39FC725F102.jpeg
    0BFF87A9-02F3-43D8-9622-F39FC725F102.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 46
You will enjoy it all. Just letting everyone know your not in the LS is fine . No one judges you. Don’t expect anything and things will get better. Always let it be known what your interested with others so no one pushes to hard. If anyone is pushy then Step away from them. But don’t think you will have that problem. So just go have fun enjoy and talk. We never planned anything and just went with what we were comfy with and then out of no where it all just happen for us. We enjoyed it and here we are 8 yrs later enjoy the life style. So go there with open mind and never be afraid to say ‘No” if your not comfy with it.
Hope to meet up with you guys
We arrive on the 24 and leave 29.
We are Chris & Tara

Attachments

• E2334E23-56B2-4B1C-9CFB-62F38836D1DB.jpeg
    E2334E23-56B2-4B1C-9CFB-62F38836D1DB.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 49

ILikefun

We fully agree with Chris and Tara here. We will be on the boobs cruise with you on the 25th and I guarantee you if y’all are good people you will find plenty of people to have a good time with, to flirt with, to be your “security blanket” if you will where you can feel safe and sexy all at the same time. The main thing is communication! Be flirty, be fun and if someone starts to hint around or try something you guys aren’t comfortable with just say your boundaries but also say what you are enjoying! We always meet at least a few couples each trip who are just like you guys and it is always good to be able to flirt and get exposed to the sexiness without the threat of full on swinging.

D

Deleted member 12007

Thank you both, and I’m sure we’ll run into each other while there! I agree entirely with what you both said and that’s the approach we’re planning to take. We are doing the provoke photo boudoir shoot as well so there is a whole week of sexiness we are looking forward to. Now if only we could fast-forward to June so the bank account can recover from all the theme night and swim shopping!

Thank you both, and I’m sure we’ll run into each other while there! I agree entirely with what you both said and that’s the approach we’re planning to take. We are doing the provoke photo boudoir shoot as well so there is a whole week of sexiness we are looking forward to. Now if only we could fast-forward to June so the bank account can recover from all the theme night and swim shopping!
Lol it will be fun. Sorry we are not doing the BC this time but we will be in the pool when you get back. Come find us abs continue the party. Look forward to meeting everyone.
theme party do get us going crazy for outfits
Chris & Tara

O

OnAStick

You have gotten great advice by Chris and Tara and ILikefun here Comobt. We never go in to any situation with expectations. Just go relaxed and have fun. Make sure the two of you always communicate and are consistently on the same page about what each is doing/saying. It may sound silly, but we have a safe word phase for two situations...one phrase to say that we are uncomfortable and need to leave a situation and another to say let's move forward and party with these people. Good luck and we will see you there!

tntinftw

Couldn't agree more with all of the above. Communication is the key. Don't force anything and if either of you get uncomfortable, just back away. We also don't set expectations and just go with the flow. If the mood is right and everyone is good, let's roll and see where it goes. But the enjoyment of our vacations is not based on whether we party with others or not.

cdcalpoly

We went last year and loved the June Junkies second week . Wish we could go this year... knowwhatimean we still regret last year... we're terrible at initiated anything and we waited to long. Definitely one hot and sexy couple you'll never want to second think

Yes it happens every year Stage 6 Clingers that circle her every where she goes. But we still have fun with the rest of the group.

typeoxpress

Never experienced the 'clingers' but since going in June back to '07 we always tend to hit BBG/TTR usually with the same people without prior panning. Then we all start to be called the June Junkies, because we always went in June. Back in the day there seemed to be about 4 core groups. Those that went in early June, mid June, late June and those that went during the June/July overlap.

Every group seemed to have their 'leader', without mentioning names, but group to group they didn't seem to overlap much. It always seemed like it was the 'We are better than you BS' we all remember from high school. Sometimes if the groups overlapped it would be this side of the pool and that side of the pool.

In the end, a lot of us go to have fun and see the people that we have ran into before. It's sometimes only in Cancun that we know these people but when we are there we seem like family. I like to wonder around and meet people, my wife would be perfectly fine talking with one or two couples that she remembers from previous trips. That said, it could be hard to break into those already developed connections.

But if you see us; say hi... lets get a drink... do I remember you from... what's that tat... nice boobs... Just start a conversation, it'll go a long way.

If you can't have a conversation you're not going to get very far regardless to the group or groups that are there.