June Reopening Facts & Experiences?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10282
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10282

So apparently the AA flight from Miami to Cancun that leaves at 1055am to CANCUN is FULLY BOOKED! =-)

knowwhatimean

We had our flights originally booked through American. They switched our direct flights to some flights with long lay overs and horrible arrival and departure times. So we then switch over to Spirit with some great flight times and it was suuuuuuuuuuper cheap($435 round trip with baggage! Normally $800-1000 for us). Then 2 weeks later they cancelled our flights. So now we are back on American with pretty good flight times! One way or another we will be there on June 13 and we will be ready to party!

AccuTemp

We had our flights originally booked through American. They switched our direct flights to some flights with long lay overs and horrible arrival and departure times. So we then switch over to Spirit with some great flight times and it was suuuuuuuuuuper cheap($435 round trip with baggage! Normally $800-1000 for us). Then 2 weeks later they cancelled our flights. So now we are back on American with pretty good flight times! One way or another we will be there on June 13 and we will be ready to party!

see you there June 13th , same day we arrive

D

Deleted member 11126

Anyone there now? Wondering how things are.
I'm sure it's slow as they just opened and guests are only starting to trickle in, but hopefully it picks up quickly.
We pushed our trip back to August so we can go with some friends, but I think it might also be a good thing to hopefully let things normalize a bit.

Anyone there now? Wondering how things are.
I'm sure it's slow as they just opened and guests are only starting to trickle in, but hopefully it picks up quickly.
We pushed our trip back to August so we can go with some friends, but I think it might also be a good thing to hopefully let things normalize a bit.
I Won't copy and paste anyone's words, but someone posted a pretty in depth description on the Facebook page. Sounds quite promising

D

Deleted member 10282

I work too much. FB is too much of a time sink I guess... I cannot wait for this vacation. Has anyone from this site posted anything? How is the June Crew? We are going unless they literally stop all flights. We have switched so many times I don't even know what day time or airline we are leaving on.

tntinftw

I work too much. FB is too much of a time sink I guess... I cannot wait for this vacation. Has anyone from this site posted anything? How is the June Crew? We are going unless they literally stop all flights. We have switched so many times I don't even know what day time or airline we are leaving on.

We normally go in June and our missing our friends, but the ones we have talked to are having a good time. Capacity is drastically limited for the first week but everyone is enjoying themselves!

Bash4us

Temptation Cancun community FB page. Private group. Have friend there now been posting updates and her perspective of how it is. Can't wait to be there Sept 2.

tntinftw

Temptation Cancun community FB page. Private group. Have friend there now been posting updates and her perspective of how it is. Can't wait to be there Sept 2.

We've hung out with said individual numerous times. Normally she's not on her phone this much!

Bash4us

You are correct...my mistake.
[/QUOTE]
I was just as surprised to see posts as you. She goes incognito when she leaves the USA. LOL

D

Deleted member 10282

ok. So i looked and found some of what your talking about on other sites...., but I was hoping that someone who was on this forum would post about the conditions since this forum seems a bit more serious? legit? less bs? Mahalo in advance for anyone that does. We leave in like 80 hours.... =:cool:

ILikefun

Ok here right now, yesterday the pool was a bit dead but we still managed to have a blast at bash. Meeting some great people already! Last night getting ready for devils and angels theme...

Attachments

• 095CB041-05EF-4A2A-8A83-10794D700CF9.jpeg
    095CB041-05EF-4A2A-8A83-10794D700CF9.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 141
D

Deleted member 10282

Wowza what an outfit that must have been....might make someone go blind =-)

If all goes well we should be in pool tomorrow around noon. BTW someone said beware of some mexican hand sanitizers..

D

Deleted member 10282

So I can't take too much time since well we are still here. :cool: The boobs cruise was WAY too fun not to do and it certainly setup the rest of the week. The foam party rocked and I can't really say much more than that. The numbers of people seem perfect to me, but how would I know? First time and all. Monday is tamer than the weekend but its still an amazing Monday so far. Restaurants rotate off nights and some are hard to get into with large groups... I am glad we brought a crap ton of ones to tip everyone they are sooo amazing. Except the hard sale at the check in that was very lame. Lucky my Latina is so fucking bossy... =-) Next time I am bringing my own bottles of liquor everywhere the tequila and such are very much like gasoline if you don't have the premium hook ups... Lots of good peeps everywhere we go. Whale shark tour knocked us out a bit, long day in a boat but very amazing experience. Airports are all very locked down. Bring snacks everywhere. We were in first class and have had better service in coach... You can try and sneak on the small bottles of booze but I hear its supposedly against the law? The shows are fun and the staff (play makers?) really do work hard. Very few single guys, and most of them seem very cool. My stress levels have been reset to new lows... I didn't realize how high they got before this trip. I think that the low numbers will be a good or bad thing depending on how you manage it, I like not having to fight for a drink or a spot on the dance floor and breezing into places with out thinking about it ahead of time... and for our first time I think its more intimate and a little less intimidating.

Metricrider

Addict
So I can't take too much time since well we are still here. :cool: The boobs cruise was WAY too fun not to do and it certainly setup the rest of the week. The foam party rocked and I can't really say much more than that. The numbers of people seem perfect to me, but how would I know? First time and all. Monday is tamer than the weekend but its still an amazing Monday so far. Restaurants rotate off nights and some are hard to get into with large groups... I am glad we brought a crap ton of ones to tip everyone they are sooo amazing. Except the hard sale at the check in that was very lame. Lucky my Latina is so fucking bossy... =-) Next time I am bringing my own bottles of liquor everywhere the tequila and such are very much like gasoline if you don't have the premium hook ups... Lots of good peeps everywhere we go. Whale shark tour knocked us out a bit, long day in a boat but very amazing experience. Airports are all very locked down. Bring snacks everywhere. We were in first class and have had better service in coach... You can try and sneak on the small bottles of booze but I hear its supposedly against the law? The shows are fun and the staff (play makers?) really do work hard. Very few single guys, and most of them seem very cool. My stress levels have been reset to new lows... I didn't realize how high they got before this trip. I think that the low numbers will be a good or bad thing depending on how you manage it, I like not having to fight for a drink or a spot on the dance floor and breezing into places with out thinking about it ahead of time... and for our first time I think its more intimate and a little less intimidating.
Thanks for the update. Curiosity is killing us!!