Labor Day Crew 2020

JasonandNikki

Where are my Labor Day Crew people at? I know there is a Thread over on Cancuncare but I wanted to start one over here too. For anyone who is more active on one page more then the other. Shaping up to be another amazing group I think we are well over 80+ people. I have attached the Labor Day Crew themes for anyone who wants to switch it up. This is less of a roll call as we already have a September roll call but just a place to chat and plan as we get closer to September

Attachments

• B21D0118-0160-4735-B74A-F849DD0F05DD.jpeg
    B21D0118-0160-4735-B74A-F849DD0F05DD.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 112

Mrs.Smith

Where are my Labor Day Crew people at? I know there is a Thread over on Cancuncare but I wanted to start one over here too. For anyone who is more active on one page more then the other. Shaping up to be another amazing group I think we are well over 80+ people. I have attached the Labor Day Crew themes for anyone who wants to switch it up. This is less of a roll call as we already have a September roll call but just a place to chat and plan as we get closer to September
Some great nights here! May need a quickie in Sept

Bash4us

Shaping up to be a very fun sexy group. Needing a vaca bad. Should be there now, what a bummer. Looking forward to hanging with my labor day peeps. B says ZOOM on.

mcingr

Oh that sounds like fun. Our April trip was through Travelocity and the hotel portion was refunded within 2 weeks of our cancelling about mid March, but I ended up having to file for a refund through Delta and that took about 6 weeks total. What a giant pain in the ass.

D

Deleted member 10871

First trip for the Mrs and I. Very disappointed that we had to delay the April trip, but happy to know all of the friends we previously chatted with were able to book similar dates also! We even get two extra days, so time to figure out costumes for the 6th and 7th.

JasonandNikki

First trip for the Mrs and I. Very disappointed that we had to delay the April trip, but happy to know all of the friends we previously chatted with were able to book similar dates also! We even get two extra days, so time to figure out costumes for the 6th and 7th.
You will not be sorry you chose to reschedule in September. We have had a lot of great trips, good weather, and met the most amazing people in September. Plus September is throwback month to the old resort so expect a lot of dirty fun.

D

Deleted member 10871

You will not be sorry you chose to reschedule in September. We have had a lot of great trips, good weather, and met the most amazing people in September. Plus September is throwback month to the old resort so expect a lot of dirty fun.

Only disappointment was having to wait an extra 150 days to finally meet all the awesome people we were already chatting with. Labor Day week is shaping up to be a blast, and hopefully by then no one will be talking about Covid at TTR !

Mrs.Smith

We had to filed a claim against our third party agent, today. We are still waiting on our refund from March. Hopefully we get this taken care of quickly. We have airline tickets ready to go, just as soon as they get moving on that refund. September-November are all dates we are actively watching.
I could have my rubber arm twisted for a sept visit..... ;)

Kevinr27

Same here rebooked for 2-10

D

Deleted member 10871

Time is going by way too slowly!! Hurry up September!!
Having mixed feelings about this. Wanting time to speed up so TTR gets here, but also really enjoying the build up and local dates. This will probably be our only TTR trip until our kids get older, and I feel like the week is going to just fly by once it gets here!

mcingr

Having mixed feelings about this. Wanting time to speed up so TTR gets here, but also really enjoying the build up and local dates. This will probably be our only TTR trip until our kids get older, and I feel like the week is going to just fly by once it gets here!
We have a feeling that you both will fall in love with the place and you'll be looking for ways to get back asap. It will be an outstanding party that week!

D

Deleted member 10871

We have a feeling that you both will fall in love with the place and you'll be looking for ways to get back asap. It will be an outstanding party that week!
Haven’t even made it to the resort and we already are in love with it. This trip got us to start focusing on each other more and open up. So happy we randomly found this place.

We plan on making our first Labor Day trip 9/4-9/10 and it looks like there’s going to be lots of sexy couples! ☺
It just got sexier!

D

Deleted member 10871

Well be our 5th trip, first time hanging with all the September Crew . Can’t wait . Kevin & Colette 6th-15th BC on the 7th .
Pack a swimsuit in your carry on! We’re changing and drinking (I don’t care that it will be 7 am) during the layover. Should be able to get 2 hours of pool time before check in!

woohoo

Pack a swimsuit in your carry on! We’re changing and drinking (I don’t care that it will be 7 am) during the layover. Should be able to get 2 hours of pool time before check in!

we always pack two days clothes in our carry on .. we had our bags get lost last year an it payed off . But lots of people did offer us clothes to wear ..

Unfortunately, we will have to reschedule our trip...again. Not sure when yet. All depends on this damn virus! We can’t get off work for our employer’s required quarantine period plus the trip.

BandD

We're most likely canceling as well, things are crazy down here right now. Rebooking into the New Year.