Landing Strip or Bald

ElliotandMichelle

Nice try Bignath1985. What total Bullshit. Here is the original pic that Bignath1985 stole from a scam penile enlargement website called xx.excellentlover.com

There is no need to steal people's pics, on this site. We have no problem with people hiding their true identity by not posting a picture. This is misleading to the members of the site and dishonest to the people who's identity you are stealing. Just be you. No need to pretend. We like all shapes and sizes.

IMG_20200326_040321_compress61.jpg

Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Swingers

soldier4402

Addict
Well I guess I'm just in the minority. I think a nicely trimmed kitty is sexy as hell. Especially when adorned with a sexy little tattoo alongside. Now that I'm getting up there in age, maybe I'll be needing that landing strip as a directional sign to the honey pot .I'll just find that thin strip of "floss" and head south! The missus had done bald before, and it is enjoyable on many parts, but my vote still goes to a sexily trimmed pussy.
nahh, I’m there too. Either way is fine with me. But I desire some hair. My preference is None on the lips and as much or less on top as you want just keep it off the sides and keep some uniformity. I’m with you a nice Bush tan lines and a tat, something womanly about it.

Yandy Swimwear
Swingers
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!