Landing Strip or Bald

Outlawcouple

Just wondering what everyone prefers. Especially for see through outfits and sheer bikinis. Thanks

eastcoastcouple

Well I guess I'm just in the minority. I think a nicely trimmed kitty is sexy as hell. Especially when adorned with a sexy little tattoo alongside. Now that I'm getting up there in age, maybe I'll be needing that landing strip as a directional sign to the honey pot .I'll just find that thin strip of "floss" and head south! The missus had done bald before, and it is enjoyable on many parts, but my vote still goes to a sexily trimmed pussy.

D

Deleted member 10871

Mrs likes bald or neatly trimmed. I hate hair, including my own, so bring on the wax. :oops:

kookatwo

A Bonsai bush style design of the alphabet, then the giver can just lean in and recite it out loud. :p

D

Deleted member 10871

Just finished my (male) Brazilian, and I gotta say, it was actually pretty quick and easy. To be fair, I had thinner hair and a recent tattoo session to compare it to. Either way, for those who prefer bald, make sure to show your partners appreciation for doing what it takes to keep things neat.

D

Deleted member 1556

Geez grown some hair. I’m over the bald BS. Not that we don’t like bald but this has been the style for 20 years. Totally over it.

D

Deleted member 9609

Geez grown some hair. I’m over the bald BS. Not that we don’t like bald but this has been the style for 20 years. Totally over it.
Good luck, then! 20 years later you are still in the minority. Variety is key, so if a hairy woman is your thing, go get it! ;)

Soccermom

I shave or wax because it is cleaner and more hygienic, not for a fashion statement. I think you should step back from telling people to "grow some hair". You're over bald and that's fine. I'm over hairy fluid traps. Can't we all just get along? Lol

D

Deleted member 1556

Should I apologize to you and 1500 cc for having a opinion?

Soccermom

No one is asking you to apologize or share anyone's opinion. Calm down, turbo. I said you should stop short of telling us who choose to shave to "geez grow some hair".

D

Deleted member 9609

Hey how did I get brought into this fight. Lol I said go get what you want. You two don't want to get me involved. That's a fight you guys can't win. ;) You guys can fight over something as frivolous as hair, if you want to, just leave me out of it. Bahaha