Let’s talk about tips, baby

Once upon a time there was a post that broke down recommended tipping amounts for various folks during your trip. I’ve searched and cannot seem to find it. We’ve had to reschedule 3 times now, so lord knows how long ago that was! Who can help? I’m going to list who I expect we will run across. We like tip fairly generously, if it is deserving. Please let me know if I have forgotten anyone!

USA Transfers (Private SUV)
Bag Check
Premier Registration Desk?
Butler for Master Suite
- Pool Chair Reservations
- Keeping Suite Bar Stocked
- Items and Alcohol for party in Suite
Bar Tenders
- Better per day or per drink?
Play Makers?
Restaurant Servers
House Keeping
DJ?

TIA!

soldier4402

Addict
Usually leave a 5-10 bucks day one for maid the. Another at the end depending on service. Few bucks at dinner and so forth. Bags another few bucks a piece. Drinks at the bar we always kind of wait to see which bartender is the best and wants it then throw a few bucks every other time. Last time we felt the drink servers were a little more sparse but usually gave them 5-10 first time to get the hooked and tipped from there

deano

Our tipping has changed over the years but the last few trips we have tipped more at a time and less often so we don't have to take so many small bills.
Transfer driver $5 each way
Bell hop that takes bags to our room $5
I have only tipped the registration desk one time and that was for giving us the room # we asked for $20
House keeping $10 first day I ask them to keep extra water and diet soda in the fridge $20 last day
Pool server $10 as soon as we order first drinks in the mourning. If we are there all day another $10 in the afternoon. This is the best tip money i spend. Almost never go to the bare for drinks at the pool. Saby keeps our mugs from going empty all day.
Breakfast buffet $2
Lunch $5 dinner $10
Servers at Bash $1 for every drink they bring us. Hardly ever order drinks for the servers. Bar tender at the lobby bar for Bash $10
Have never tipped the DJ but most nights I would pay him $100 to just plug my phone into the sound system and just play my list. Have never asked so I don't know if that would work.
We also tip the Boobs Cruise $20
We take $400 for tips for the week and spend most of it. I don't think we are big tippers but we have never gotten complaints.

soldier4402

Addict
Our tipping has changed over the years but the last few trips we have tipped more at a time and less often so we don't have to take so many small bills.
Transfer driver $5 each way
Bell hop that takes bags to our room $5
I have only tipped the registration desk one time and that was for giving us the room # we asked for $20
House keeping $10 first day I ask them to keep extra water and diet soda in the fridge $20 last day
Pool server $10 as soon as we order first drinks in the mourning. If we are there all day another $10 in the afternoon. This is the best tip money i spend. Almost never go to the bare for drinks at the pool. Saby keeps our mugs from going empty all day.
Breakfast buffet $2
Lunch $5 dinner $10
Servers at Bash $1 for every drink they bring us. Hardly ever order drinks for the servers. Bar tender at the lobby bar for Bash $10
Have never tipped the DJ but most nights I would pay him $100 to just plug my phone into the sound system and just play my list. Have never asked so I don't know if that would work.
We also tip the Boobs Cruise $20
We take $400 for tips for the week and spend most of it. I don't think we are big tippers but we have never gotten complaints.
Lol. Music was ten times between a few years ago then it was before the remodel. But your right still a long way to go

Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Swingers
Yandy Swimwear

soldier4402

Addict
We have been doing the resorts and cruises thing for 15-20 years now. What we found odd and maybe this is anecdotal but it seems 15-20 years ago tipping wasn’t as big but service in general was better, now service is not as good but tipping seems more required. Just an observation, but service sucks in the states these days too

Yandy Swimwear
Swingers
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights