Looking for a sexy time

Samantha

This will be our third time and we are looking for a playmate . Any suggestions

Wild1s

Just talk to people, ask if they are lifestylers and if yes, just tell them what you are looking for.

Are you looking for a MFM, FF or FMF? MFM and FF are pretty easy to find there.

Samantha

Thank you this is our third time every time we go is an adventure but I see some people I know gets females to stay a night or two with them.

D

Deleted member 9609

Thank you this is our third time every time we go is an adventure but I see some people I know gets females to stay a night or two with them.
Yes, we have had luck with females at TTR , but they aren't always single. Sometimes there are couples that allow each other to play alone. In my opinion, that could be easier to find than the "single female" visitor. I would suggest asking, on here, if couples going during your visit, play alone as well as playing as a couple. We DO play alone but only after a great amount of trust is earned. So start reaching out early. Most people are going with the hope that opportunities present themselves. You may have to make them realize that you are offering that opportunity.

D

Deleted member 9609

Lol but where would I find them that’s the real question
You talk to friendly couples anywhere....sexy pool, bash party, lobby, meals.....anywhere. More people arrive with an open mind than you would think. If you're too shy for that, watch for the CS wristbands or black rings. Some of us advertise that we are looking. Wristbands are often worn on our wrist or on our travel mugs and black rings are worn on the right hand.

Wild1s

Lots of times couples don't play alone but the husband is ok not participating, just watching.

sexjunkies

we live in georgia and have a beach house in flori
You talk to friendly couples anywhere....sexy pool, bash party, lobby, meals.....anywhere. More people arrive with an open mind than you would think. If you're too shy for that, watch for the CS wristbands or black rings. Some of us advertise that we are looking. Wristbands are often worn on our wrist or on our travel mugs and black rings are worn on the right hand.
We both have hallpasses!! If you take joy, just make sure you get me a few picks!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190702-042106.png
    Screenshot_20190702-042106.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 103