Make out 2.0

D

Deleted member 9609

With only 13 days to go, I am a little behind in this posting. Many of you may remember that last year, I posted a thread called "Make Out". The idea of the post was to introduce the Western Hemisphere (which is notoriously viewed as somewhat "prudish") to a very European Swingers approach to greeting. While we love TTR and DRM, our first love was La Mirage, in Spain. At this resort as well as several others, we have visited, in Europe (Netherlands, France, Spain) the philosophy was and is "Muestra primero, Estudio despues". Translated, this means : Sample first, Study after. In essence, don't waste all your time learning someone only to find out you don't like the end result (what the can bring to the bedroom). Therefore, In Spain, when greeting swingers, the tradition is for the women to vigorously kiss (or make out) for a brief amount of time before even exchanging names. After the kiss, they share some brief traditional introductions. This way you don't waste anytime finding what you want and spare the embarrassment of the awkward and unfulfilling bedroom disconnects.

SO I ASK ALL OF YOU WOMEN, WHO MAY BE INTERESTED, TO COME IN HARD FOR A PASSIONATE MAKE OUT, so we can move much more quickly to examining the likelihood of further intimate activities. If there is no connections, no worries, you just gave your husband a memory that he will not soon forget!

For frame of reference, last year, women talked big on the forum but were slow to engage. Once fear left them (or alcohol entered them) the numbers increased rapidly. By the end, 21 women had made out with me in or around the pool or Bash and 10 of them (not counting women in the blind crawl) spent extra time with me (in one form or another) before we left. These are pretty damn good odds. I am easily turned on by sexy confident women and the results played out in a VERY ACTIVE nightlife at TTR . So ladies, don't be afraid to announce your intentions. Who will find me and be a little "European-minded". Don't be afraid, I have never turned down a woman's kiss, yet. That would be rude of me, wouldn't it? :p

I am always asked if men can greet me the same way..... Usually not....but, this year, I might be convinced to "open-the-door" to all. Convince me down below!

Can't wait to see you all! Are you getting excited???

ElliotandMichelle

I have read all your posts and will be honored to come make out with you. My husband wants to know how you might be convinced to let men do it to? "Silly boys" You're his dream girl, but I'm sure you hear that all the time. I want you for myself! Your appearance is hot but your attitude and the way you write get me hotter than anything! We just signed up on the roll call. We are so excited.

D

Deleted member 9609

I have read all your posts and will be honored to come make out with you. My husband wants to know how you might be convinced to let men do it to? "Silly boys" You're his dream girl, but I'm sure you hear that all the time. I want you for myself! Your appearance is hot but your attitude and the way you write get me hotter than anything! We just signed up on the roll call. We are so excited.
Honestly, I just need to know that their are enough men who want to greet me that way. I wouldn't want to embarrass myself with only 2 guys that want to kiss me. lol :)

Jamesandemily

Honestly, I just need to know that their are enough men who want to greet me that way. I wouldn't want to embarrass myself with only 2 guys that want to kiss me. lol :)
Are you freaking kidding me?!? HAHAHA You have what like 14,000 reaction point and maybe 11 of them are from women. I think you are fishing for compliments here. YES, of course men want to greet you this way!!!! Good Grief!

Amanda&Ben

All Day and All Night! You know how I feel about you! I need more notice! Stupid Covid-19. Given the opportunity, I would be all over you. lol It's easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission, right. I am still trying to make a vacation work. Trying for July. We will see.

NellyFrank

I'll make out with you! Who wouldn't? You're a smoking hot woman. I love this approach. All the other scaredy cats need to jump on board. This trip will be one for the ages!

D

Deleted member 9609

Now we are starting to heat up! Glad to hear so many are starting to embrace "Muestra primero, Estudio despues"!

KEEP THEM COMING! This is shaping up to be a good group!

D

Deleted member 10836

With only 13 days to go, I am a little behind in this posting. Many of you may remember that last year, I posted a thread called "Make Out". The idea of the post was to introduce the Western Hemisphere (which is notoriously viewed as somewhat "prudish") to a very European Swingers approach to greeting. While we love TTR and DRM, our first love was La Mirage, in Spain. At this resort as well as several others, we have visited, in Europe (Netherlands, France, Spain) the philosophy was and is "Muestra primero, Estudio despues". Translated, this means : Sample first, Study after. In essence, don't waste all your time learning someone only to find out you don't like the end result (what the can bring to the bedroom). Therefore, In Spain, when greeting swingers, the tradition is for the women to vigorously kiss (or make out) for a brief amount of time before even exchanging names. After the kiss, they share some brief traditional introductions. This way you don't waste anytime finding what you want and spare the embarrassment of the awkward and unfulfilling bedroom disconnects.

SO I ASK ALL OF YOU WOMEN, WHO MAY BE INTERESTED, TO COME IN HARD FOR A PASSIONATE MAKE OUT, so we can move much more quickly to examining the likelihood of further intimate activities. If there is no connections, no worries, you just gave your husband a memory that he will not soon forget!

For frame of reference, last year, women talked big on the forum but were slow to engage. Once fear left them (or alcohol entered them) the numbers increased rapidly. By the end, 21 women had made out with me in or around the pool or Bash and 10 of them (not counting women in the blind crawl) spent extra time with me (in one form or another) before we left. These are pretty damn good odds. I am easily turned on by sexy confident women and the results played out in a VERY ACTIVE nightlife at TTR . So ladies, don't be afraid to announce your intentions. Who will find me and be a little "European-minded". Don't be afraid, I have never turned down a woman's kiss, yet. That would be rude of me, wouldn't it? :p

I am always asked if men can greet me the same way..... Usually not....but, this year, I might be convinced to "open-the-door" to all. Convince me down below!

Can't wait to see you all! Are you getting excited???
Damn. We needed you there last week. My sexy better half is straight up closer. You might get along. Lol

D

Deleted member 9609

Why can’t Mike get any love? I will man kiss the shit out of him just to get punched in the face. just upset we are missing you by a day!
He gets plenty. I send him to join other couples for MFMs without me (why the hell a couple wouldn't want me, I'll never know - just kidding) but we also do plenty of MFF. Not to mention that we host or join someone/couple, just about each night. Not sure how he'll take you trying to make out with him, but that would be hilarious to see! Lol. Yes, the women can make out with him, too!

Garebear&Alli

He gets plenty. I send him to join other couples for MFMs without me (why the hell a couple wouldn't want me, I'll never know - just kidding) but we also do plenty of MFF. Not to mention that we host or join someone/couple, just about each night. Not sure how he'll take you trying to make out with him, but that would be hilarious to see! Lol. Yes, the women can make out with him, too!
Let just make a deal that our vacations will overlap next year! I am crazy fun and my wife is smoking hot. I will be gentle with Mike I Promise

D

Deleted member 10342

we had to postpone to next may. You and Mike have fun, do everything we would do! We are going to vegas in august then have a boat (nude cruise on the lake the week after in NC so we will try to make up for not being in cancun).

MorkOrk1974

Please add us to the make out list! You're f**king hot and I love your cock ring thread and you calling out that fake pic poster. You are the complete package Miss Tiffany !

D

Deleted member 9609

Please add us to the make out list! You're f**king hot and I love your cock ring thread and you calling out that fake pic poster. You are the complete package Miss Tiffany !
Thank you! I love the Mork & Mindy nod!

D

Deleted member 9609

Ok, guys and gals.....

After watching some newly posted YouTube videos and seeing just how reduced the population actually is, I will officially open up the offer to men, as well. So men, women, locals....it's open season. See you soon!

Andrea&Mike

Ok, guys and gals.....

After watching some newly posted YouTube videos and seeing just how reduced the population actually is, I will officially open up the offer to men, as well. So men, women, locals....it's open season. See you soon!
Good luck! Could be that the smaller more intimate crowd could make for a much different, much more interesting experience.

mcingr

Ok, guys and gals.....

Still hoping you pull the trigger on a September trip!!!

NellyFrank

Ok, guys and gals.....

I'm in! Is there a time limit? Can our making out just continue till dinner? That way no one else gets a chance. ;)

Lesbianrachel

Why not just leave Mike here with us? Seems like you'll have a long enough kissing line that you won't even notice he's gone. Lol. Haha

Have a great trip you two! We can't wait to see you when you get back!

D

Deleted member 9609

Now what would Mike do, all alone, with two hot lesbian women? Wait.... that was a stupid question. Lol. Heck no! He is coming with me.

Can't wait to see you both, again!