March 24th-31st TTR

funilcouple

We’re leaning toward the 24th on having a “playing” room party. Was thinking after spending a few hours at the Bash in the evening that all those interested could return to the room for some naked fun. We’re all on here for one reason or another just like any pay sites so let’s have some fun.

R&Bplay

We’re leaning toward the 24th on having a “playing” room party. Was thinking after spending a few hours at the Bash in the evening that all those interested could return to the room for some naked fun. We’re all on here for one reason or another just like any pay sites so let’s have some fun.
We are in too!

Hotcouple05x

Count us in! Funilcouple are you offering your room or do we need a host?

Funvtcouple

No.... we don’t arrive until the 26th...!

nwfun

No.... we don’t arrive until the 26th...!
My old coach said that if I really wanted to get good at something I had to practice. I’m willing to keep practicing with the sexy couples on the 24th until you get there on the 26th. No promises, but the wife and I are hoping to be pretty good by then. ;) Hopefully we will see you at the sexy pool!

M&MToronto

My old coach said that if I really wanted to get good at something I had to practice. I’m willing to keep practicing with the sexy couples on the 24th until you get there on the 26th. No promises, but the wife and I are hoping to be pretty good by then. ;) Hopefully we will see you at the sexy pool!
We get there on the 23rd so we can practice together lol