May 2021 Official Roll Call

D

Deleted member 9609

Ok that sounds great. Thank you!
Make sure to pack all your poolside items (suits, shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, etc...) in a small backpack or tote. Your travel luggage is taken from you before you enter the lobby. You may change clothing in any of the restrooms nearby the pool and can store your travel clothing in your tote, until your room is ready. Your luggage will be carried to your room at or around official check-in time.

TnP

May 23-26
2nd Trip
Phillip and Tiffany
BC- hopefully on the 24th
No bracelets

ADDED YOU
Thank You For Posting Needed Info

Last edited by a moderator:

eyvette1

Chris and Eyvette
May 20-29
No bracelets
Boobs cruise May 24
20th trip?

ADDED YOU

mature2sum

Doug n Terri
Apr 28-03 May
Boobs Cruise 30 Apr
9th trip, no WB

ADDED YOU

Arburner100

Our flight arrives on 5/4 in the afternoon. About how long should we expect to go through customs etc? We are doing a quick trip so want to make sure we have as much time at the resort as possible. Thanks for any input!

TemptingFun

First Post
May 21-25
Todd & Cindy

No Boobs cruise this trip.

MISSING INFO
Please post your info in this format

1 - Dates
2 - Names
3 - How many trips this makes for you to TTR
4 - Will you be ordering / wearing Official Cancun Swinger Wristbands
5 - Are you booked on a BOOBS CRUISE, if so what date

Raul

Our flight arrives on 5/4 in the afternoon. About how long should we expect to go through customs etc? We are doing a quick trip so want to make sure we have as much time at the resort as possible. Thanks for any input!
I can say that 2 hours since you get out of the plane to be at the resort, be sure to pre-fill the Mexican immigration form in advance

4/23-5/5. Seattle couple, 1st trip. Boobs cruise tba, but yes

MISSING INFO
Please post your info in this format
1 - Dates
2 - Names
3 - How many trips this makes for you to TTR
4 - Will you be ordering / wearing Official Cancun Swinger Wristbands
5 - Are you booked on a BOOBS CRUISE, if so what date

funguy

Funguy will be in the house 7th through 14 of May I will be looking to dance and grind. I will have my wristband on
Not sure of the cruise yet

desirescpl

May 23-27 ( changed from Pearl to TTR )

15 plus trips
No BC this trip
No wrist bands but will try to Order them

NOT ADDED
MISSING NAMES

funguy

7 -14 May
"Funguy"
Lost count after 10 yrs
Will have Wristband on
Not sure on BC

ADDED YOU

funguy

Just booked!

- May 13th - 17th
- Cindy & Scott
- Our first trip to Temptation . We've been to Pearl twice & RM once. We really love Pearl but thought we'd try this.
- YES We'll order wristbands, and display them proudly
- Not booked on a boobs cruise yet, but we will. We love boobs cruises.

ADDED YOU

Thank You For Posting All The Needed Information

We love playing with couples and single men. We've been in the LS for about 6 years now and have discovered that our favorite is MFM. Or MMFM, or...

Single guys, PM us if you're going to be there when we are!

full
full

full
full
Hello Guys i will be crossing paths with you.

Amadorcpl

Ed and Steph
Experienced elsewhere, but first time here!
TTR 4/27-5/2
DRM 5/2-5/5
Boobs Cruise 4/30
No wristbands unfortunately! Just found this site after a recommendation on Kasidie.

ADDED YOU
Thank You For Posting All Needed Info

** Same username Kasidie / SLS / Kik **
Xoxo

Heathernsean

It all depends on how many flights arrive around the same time. Sometimes its a breeze others a pain ‍♂️

Arburner100

It all depends on how many flights arrive around the same time. Sometimes its a breeze others a pain ‍♂️
Thank you! Do you happen to know if we will be required to show negative Covid test before flying into Mexico? We are flying Delta from Atlanta, just wondering if they’ll make us show proof to board the flight. I know a negative test is required coming back. All I’ve read shows no test needed flying into Mexico, and I would assume that means boarding flights traveling into Mexico as well.

D

Deleted member 9609

Thank you! Do you happen to know if we will be required to show negative Covid test before flying into Mexico? We are flying Delta from Atlanta, just wondering if they’ll make us show proof to board the flight. I know a negative test is required coming back. All I’ve read shows no test needed flying into Mexico, and I would assume that means boarding flights traveling into Mexico as well.
Yes, you must show a negative result before arriving and before returning. Both tests must be within 3 days of your flight.

D

Deleted member 9609

We are flying with Delta affiliates for our trip in July. These requirements are in the booking paperwork and we'll as in the confirmation letter.Screenshot_20210429-125154_Chrome.jpg

Arburner100

We are flying with Delta affiliates for our trip in July. These requirements are in the booking paperwork and we'll as in the confirmation letter.View attachment 22905
Ok, that is for the return flight back into the States. That has been consistent and is posted on travel advisories at Cancun Airport's website, CDC, the resort website, etc. What I keep getting conflicting information about is whether you need to show a negative test before you depart the US going into Mexico. I don't think you do, but was wanting to hear from someone who recently traveled there, and if from Atlanta flying Delta even better. I just checked our Delta reservation at Delta's website, and it doesn't say anything about having to have a negative test before boarding the flight to Cancun from the States.

Arburner100

Mexico does not require a negative test to enter! We were there mid-March! United States requires negative test to come back. Temptation will test you free of charge at the resort before you leave....Unless something has changed very recently.
Thanks! I've heard that more times than not, so I'm going with it. We have vaccine cards and will probably go ahead and get an antigen test 3 days prior anyway to be on the safe side.

Up4fun!

We were also both fully vaccinated but still needed our proof of negative covid. It’s very easy deal at the resort. You make an appointment, get swabbed (kinda sucked. Ha) then had results within a half hour or less.

Arburner100

We were also both fully vaccinated but still needed our proof of negative covid. It’s very easy deal at the resort. You make an appointment, get swabbed (kinda sucked. Ha) then had results within a half hour or less.
Perfect. That is what we have been preparing for all along, but we are a couple days from leaving, and I was freaking out to make sure we didn't run into issue with the ever-changing policies of the COVID shitshow. Thanks again!

Up4fun!

U betcha! Have an awesome time!! We always do! Love it there.

Ok, that is for the return flight back into the States. That has been consistent and is posted on travel advisories at Cancun Airport's website, CDC, the resort website, etc. What I keep getting conflicting information about is whether you need to show a negative test before you depart the US going into Mexico. I don't think you do, but was wanting to hear from someone who recently traveled there, and if from Atlanta flying Delta even better. I just checked our Delta reservation at Delta's website, and it doesn't say anything about having to have a negative test before boarding the flight to Cancun from the States.
Have traveled to Cancun several times since the new rules and NO TEST is needed going from the States to Mexico. If staying 3 or more days Temptation will provide you with a free test (possibly members only,) otherwise I think it's $25.00.

B&S

May 6 - 10
bunch of times before
no wristbands
looking forward to meeting everyone
xoxo