Mfm for wife

D

Deleted member 9609

What are the chances of mfm for my wife at desire rm....
It is a fully nude swinger's resort, but the odds are 1/2 or 50% - considering the choices are "will I find one" or "will I not find one". Either another male will join you or they will not. Since the resort is capped at 50% (for the time being), statistically speaking, your odds are still 1/2 or 50% because the choices remain the same (one or the other), but your candidate pool is 50% lower. Increasing your public appearances, talking to others, and being upfront and open about your desires will help make a decision easier, for others, but regardless of any additional variables, the chances are still 1/2 or 50% - since the choices are still "will they" or "won't they"

Tone5523

I guess I should of asked what type of crowd goes there..singles?age-group?LS? since it was our first time going and it seemed like a smart ass answer..any way it's whatever...with her answer she is just pointing out the obvious like maybe when she steps out of her house tomorrow there is a chance a vehicle sends her to hell or maybe not...but I guess my question should of been more specific

Bambi

Staff member
I guess I should of asked what type of crowd goes there..singles?age-group?LS? since it was our first time going and it seemed like a smart ass answer..any way it's whatever...with her answer she is just pointing out the obvious like maybe when she steps out of her house tomorrow there is a chance a vehicle sends her to hell or maybe not...but I guess my question should of been more specific
Desire is couples only so no singles at all
You also posted this on the Temptation Forum not the Desire Forum.
Furthermore I think since she has been to both resorts it's nice that she answered your question for you, and for the record you could have asked it better. You simply asked what your chances were for mfm so there's no reason for your wise ass response.

WestHoustonCouple

Probably closer to 100% if you later in the year when the resort's mostly full, filled with more full swap couples, & if you both are open friendly and just ask/participate. Desire RM is full nude swingers resort with playbeds scatter all over the resort, so your play chances are pretty high. It's been 100% for us last 5 trips to Desire RM & Pearl, mostly MFMF, but Mrs W has had a few FMMM & FMMMM also....

ILikefun

Awesome input thank you

Well we are here right now, and we can tell you it sure as fuck wouldn’t be 100% certain for your wife to have an mfm. But hey maybe we are just extremely picky with whom we play with? We have been propositioned for this and the idea of playing a stunt cock without my Mrs around sounds awful.

WestHoustonCouple

So u gotta do a little planning first to increase your odds. We usually only go during takeover weeks, so lots more full swap couples there. We plan our travels with other sexy couples friends. We communicate first with others on SDC , SLS , LL sites to meet up down there.
And it's simple math: 110 rooms = 220 sexies, that's a lots of naked people. Our group of friends are very friendly & outgoing, inclusive of numerous others, so your group of potentials grows exponentially.
Anyways, with just one other couple it can be MFMF, FMM, MFF. 3 couples: MFMFMF, FMMM, MFFF, MFMFF, FMFMM, etc. & the more couples the merrier....

soldier4402

Addict
Most of these resorts are couples only. Most all adult are so that gives you an idea. But based off your original question 1500 was right on your chances you might be able to up those chances by lots of pre work or lowering your standards

D

Deleted member 11206

Wow, Cyn and I just registered on this site and this is the first thread that pops up?

I think we're going to like this forum

Wild1s

Earlier posts are correct, it's not 100%. We've been there 21 times and MFM has only happened on 20 of those trips, so no, it's not 100%. To make up for the 1, we'll usually have 3 or 4 on each trip. The least was 1 and the most was 8, and yes, I am picky, but not limited to a specific look. It's more about attitude and fun people. I do like guys to be in pretty good shape and friendly with big smiles.

eastcoastcouple

Earlier posts are correct, it's not 100%. We've been there 21 times and MFM has only happened on 20 of those trips, so no, it's not 100%. To make up for the 1, we'll usually have 3 or 4 on each trip. The least was 1 and the most was 8, and yes, I am picky, but not limited to a specific look. It's more about attitude and fun people. I do like guys to be in pretty good shape and friendly with big smiles.
Guess I better hit the gym then huh?