Most kinky moment at a resort?

AJ-L34

Mine was me and 2 couples, all together. It was a very intense and amazing situation. Anyone care to share?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desiremty

Well, probably it was two years ago, on our first trip to Temptation , we met a single guy and my wife liked him very much. Our last night there we talked all night but nothing really happened, maybe a little kiss but that´s it. The next morning which was our last day we met him over at the sexy pool and the three of us where just talking and having a good time, and then they where making out there in the pool and I was right beside them. They even had a little intercourse and I loved to see my wife having a good time right there on broad daylight. Of course if was only for a couple of minutes and very discreet since sex in public spaces is not allowed there. Very exciting.

Mary & Al

For us it was in Gran Canaria last year. Went to a swingers club and had really great night.

Mary had a leather outfit on with a quarter cup bra and crotchless panties!! We got a cab home young cute Spanish driver couldn't keep his eyes on the road haha! The naughty minx teased him mercilessly flashing and playing with herself. I told him to find somewhere private and we spit roasted her over the bonnet (hood) of his cab!!

10 minutes before she was all shagged out, glowing orgasmic pink and did not want to see another cock till tomorrow hahahaha! We got a free ride home to boot = result!!!

Reactions: T&A

chubbydyk

This past August @ TTR . I met a group of guys from Scottland. They were fascinated by my tattoos. After playing around and flirting for two days they finally worked up the nerve to ask if I was into sex with someone other than my husband.
I replied I'm at Temptation aren't I! This excited the four of them so much they couldn't control themselves. They weren't sure who was gonna score. After a bit more flirting I informed them that all of them could come back to the room under one
rule, my husband got to film it! They jumped at the chance. Ladies, I don't know if you've had the chance to fuck 4 guys from Scotland but I would definitely recommend it.
They fucked the ever living hell out of me!!!!! This went on for over 3 hours, my husbands batteries ran out on his camera. Don't worry, he always has extras. Were coming back January 5th-12th hoping for a repeat.
TTR is the GREATEST resort EVER!!!!!!