Necklace/Colors

1FIT

Hi,
I have searched and can not find the name necklace color meanings ie. Red for swingers, purple for bi..

Would appreciate a link if anyone has it. Tia.

Marty & Christina

Wild1s

I've heard of color codes bracelets, but not necklaces. We've found it a lot easier just to talk to people and ask them what they're into. Even if it's not the same as us, often we can say, "Oh, you need to meet so and so. They're into that too!"

D

Deleted member 9609

As someone who is just about as active in the LS as anyone can be, I have to say that the necklaces are a total joke to real LS people.

This necklace code was popularized during the 50 Shades of Grey movement and are worn by people who want to pretend that they are LS, largely to impressive people with their free-thinking spirit.

Trust me or my boobs, when I tell you, that you do not need necklaces and will, ultimately, see a decline in interest if you go this route. I strongly recommend sticking with the wristband. They work for me at TTR as well as everywhere else I have worn them.

MandEOntario

Addict
Eye contact, smiles and conversations are definitely our tried and true. We prefer not to bother with bracelets, necklaces, etc. But each to their own.

In the spirit of furthering the discussion, kindly weigh-in with the other 'LS signaling devices' that have worked for you (or 'someone you know' , heheh) e.g. black rings, thumb ring, pineapple themed items, toe rings, ankle bracelets, VCH or nipple piercings, belly button piercing, tongue piercing, orange-coloured items/clothing, etc... and there's always those hats, mugs and t-shirts with naughty conversation-starting sayings printed on them. (... an attached example from a close friend of ours, who happens to be gay, says it's the best $8 dollars he ever spent on Amazon, lol). Any item really isn't a 'sure thing' but it's something to ask about to get a conversation started.... Q: "Hey, those are really cute pineapple earrings. Where did you get them?" A: "My hubby bought them for me, to tell friends we haven't yet met, that we play well with others" (True story, btw. We asked the question, and the answer was very similar to that. It was a good week.)

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_8944.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_8944.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

MandEOntario

Addict
Umm... there is a thread about cockrings! Check it out. Lol

Yes, we saw that thread awhile back. It seemed to take a bit of a judgy direction at the time.
Our buddy likes them and they seem to be quite popular in his community. That is him in the tshirt pic, by the way.

Wasn't trying to hijack this thread into a cockring direction, lol.

Only trying to expand the colours/necklace OP subject along with other LS 'signals' in finding out what else has worked for other LS folks in addition to Bambi's terrific CS bracelets. Kindly share what other things have worked for you in meeting like-minded others?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 10871

You mean mugs like this? ;)

Full disclaimer, the quotes were the Mrs idea. She also didn’t know the meaning of the pineapple decals when she bought them.
C76145EA-46C6-4210-85FC-5191B245A355.jpeg

Wild1s

Eye contact, smiles and conversations are definitely our tried and true. We prefer not to bother with bracelets, necklaces, etc. But each to their own.

In the spirit of furthering the discussion, kindly weigh-in with the other 'LS signaling devices' that have worked for you (or 'someone you know' , heheh) e.g. black rings, thumb ring, pineapple themed items, toe rings, ankle bracelets, VCH or nipple piercings, belly button piercing, tongue piercing, orange-coloured items/clothing, etc... and there's always those hats, mugs and t-shirts with naughty conversation-starting sayings printed on them. (... an attached example from a close friend of ours, who happens to be gay, says it's the best $8 dollars he ever spent on Amazon, lol). Any item really isn't a 'sure thing' but it's something to ask about to get a conversation started.... Q: "Hey, those are really cute pineapple earrings. Where did you get them?" A: "My hubby bought them for me, to tell friends we haven't yet met, that we play well with others" (True story, btw. We asked the question, and the answer was very similar to that. It was a good week.)
I always wear a ball cap in the pool because I am not blessed with hair that looks good wet, so I like to wear caps with messages on them that spark conversation. This is the logo for my new ball cap.IMG_20200529_15711.jpg

ILikefun

We have always done the black rings on the right hand is that still a thing lol?

it also works out that the wife loves pineapples so she has a little pineapple necklace she wears most days...

the main thing is we just are VERY social in the pool, and talk to just about every one at every time. It doesn’t mean we want to fuck, just that we like talking. We figure if someone wants to play they will flirt like we do? :D

OHcouple

What would get my wife more action? Blue tumblers? The swingers Bracelets? Pineapple tumblers? Or any other options anyone can recommend.

D

Deleted member 9609

No worries. Finding similarly minded people is difficult and people always look for a gimmick. If it works.....go for it. I think, if you are open and clear with your communication, you'll be just fine! Good luck!

BandD

No worries. Finding similarly minded people is difficult and people always look for a gimmick. If it works.....go for it. I think, if you are open and clear with your communication, you'll be just fine! Good luck!

We've found most people have been awesome and helpful so far

soldier4402

Addict
I second the why monkey around. Have no clue what half of this stuff is and to be honest going to have to talk to somebody at some point. Guess it might be easier or different if it were a controlled setting as in everybody at ttr was LS which they aren’t. Plus there’s times where we don’t want to advertise or people we definitely don’t want to advertise too

just us but sometime the overt advertising flamboyant types make you wonder

Last edited:

soldier4402

Addict
It can be hard to find people after 10 years of various playing Around and 5 of being fully into it’s still hard for us to get started per say. As we’re not overly picky but not willing to do things at the drop of the hat.

most will tell you it’s not an overnight deal. Took us a good 2-3 years to get started.

Last edited:

Mrs.Smith

We're new, so we've been told a lot about the necessity of these things. So it's better not to have them at all? I prefer that anyway. I'd rather just talk to people. I'm sure it won't be a hassle.
You will find talking to people is super easy at ttr ! In fact I will often tell hubby I am on the way to get a drink, bathroom, sunscreen and it takes me 45 minutes or so to return,lol

Mrs.Smith

I second the why monkey around. Have no clue what half of this stuff is and to be honest going to have to talk to somebody at some point. Guess it might be easier or different if it were a controlled setting as in everybody at ttr was LS which they aren’t. Plus there’s times where we don’t want to advertise or people we definitely don’t want to advertise too

just us but sometime the overt advertising flamboyant types make you wonder
Exactly. Half the fun I feel is talking to different and interesting people.... we have the subtle things, the black rings for example... we have the official bracelets but tend to almost never wear them and last trip I didnt even take them (plus I hate the tan line, lol)
Plus of you are having an off day or do not want to be bothered by the husband of another who wont take no for an answer then you are more incognito, hehe

iacple0815

What color or what indicates that we are looking for single males or husbands allowed to play while wife either watches or only joins her hubby?

1FIT

What color or what indicates that we are looking for single males or husbands allowed to play while wife either watches or only joins her hubby?
1500 said they were "a total joke to real LS people".

iacple0815

I agree with talking to more people and openly discussing the topic when mutual interest. Just seems the ideal opportunities do not present themselves to us, we do not come off as "looking" because we aren't really looking, bt open to things more when at TTR as many are

1FIT

I agree with talking to more people and openly discussing the topic when mutual interest. Just seems the ideal opportunities do not present themselves to us, we do not come off as "looking" because we aren't really looking, bt open to things more when at TTR as many are

i'm with you on. It, just repeating what was said. We like them if for no other reason than it's easy to remember names. I know 0 about 50 shades..