Newly single and booking Temptations resort for my birthday !

Solovibes

What’s up everybody, heard amazing reviews about this resort and also the boob cruise which I’ll definitely be partaking in. Planning my 27th birthday there since im newly single and fairly good looking and in search for great vibes and an amazing time, never really traveled alone so just looking for maybe people to meet up with, thanks !

Solovibes

You might have more luck if you add a little info. When are you going? Are you male or female?
Oh wow I thought I mentioned, typed fast was excited when I found this site! I’m a male, army vet and newly single I’m headed there in June !

deano

My wife and I will be there June 20-27. We are fun to party with but probably a little out of your age bracket. We are both 57 but if your there on those dates feel free to have some drinks with us and help us with a fun party.

Solovibes

Yeah I wouldn’t mind at all, would be a great experience I appreciate that but sadly I’ll be there June 5 - June 11

Swingers
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Yandy Swimwear

Sincitybull

yea....same situation Bday in May looking to go to temptations....37 9 1/2 BBC...wondering if this is a great resort for single bbc men? Im 6
'2 260ish

Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Swingers