Nov. 15-22 Party people

deano

Hi my wife and I are there Nov. 15-22. We are mostly there for the party and the sexy atmosphere but sometimes the party and flirting leads to other things. We try to be discreet because of the town we live in so we don't post photos on this site. If you P.M. Us we will tell you who we are on the other site to you can recognize us.

E&R1

Hi my wife and I are there Nov. 15-22. We are mostly there for the party and the sexy atmosphere but sometimes the party and flirting leads to other things. We try to be discreet because of the town we live in so we don't post photos on this site. If you P.M. Us we will tell you who we are on the other site to you can recognize us.

We have a group of 10 arriving between the 19th and 21st

MidwestNewbie

My wife and I are here now. We’ll be leaving on the 18th. Doesn’t leave a whole lot of overlap.. That’s about the only bad thing about Temptation . Never enough time. (Unless you’ve made friends prior to cumming - uh, I mean “arriving”. Hahaha! Have fun!

Casey&Kelly

My wife and I are here now. We’ll be leaving on the 18th. Doesn’t leave a whole lot of overlap.. That’s about the only bad thing about Temptation. Never enough time. (Unless you’ve made friends prior to cumming - uh, I mean “arriving”. Hahaha! Have fun!
How has the weather been? Excited to see everyone on Thursday