Nov 7-12, 2020 Any single ladies around?

ms8965

Hi there! Early 30s couple just booked. We are first timers. Very interested in meeting our unicorn (or unicorns :) ). She hasn't been with a woman in a long time and misses it. We're very outgoing and easy to get a long with, so feel free to message!

D

Deleted member 9609

Molly here and I’m not sure I’m a unicorn but only I play and we are fun too. I’m sure everyone says that. Ok—we are nerdy.
This does count as a unicorn, if you play alone, with a couple! That makes you a highly valued commodity! Even if your guy comes along to watch, this would not deter many! Shout it from the rooftops. You will be popular and sought-after by many!

ElliotandMichelle

We just had our first trip in July. It was amazing. The attitude that everyone brings is one of love and freedom. We are in our late 40's so we worried that we would not fit in but quickly realized that we were right at home. Stay excited and it will exceed your expectations!

ms8965

I’m a unicorn! I fear it’s been so long and I’m out of practice but I think I can get it figured out. I just adore your posts and the fearlessness of your approach. I’m so lucky in love and now this place sounds almost too good (naughty!) to be true. Cannot wait.

I'm sure it'll be just like riding a bike...or something else :)

D

Deleted member 9609

I’m a unicorn! I fear it’s been so long and I’m out of practice but I think I can get it figured out. I just adore your posts and the fearlessness of your approach. I’m so lucky in love and now this place sounds almost too good (naughty!) to be true. Cannot wait.
Ahh... Thank you! You're amazing, too and everyone will love you!

Pat369

I'm not a unicorn but I'm fun to hangout with if yall are looking for a friend around the same age! :)