Nov 8th Room Crawl

dragonpups

It's our friends 45th birthday on the 7th, so we are going to have a surprise belated birthday for him (CancunFunForUs) on the 8th and combine/disguise it as a room crawl. We are looking to have 3 more room host couples and up-to an additional 8 guest couples. It will pretty much be first come first serve (but priority for anyone willing to host), so if you are interested, post up ASAP and indicate if you can host. The first 3 stops will just be just standard room crawl; decorations(theme), a round of shots, and a small game or activity. Guests can also join a host to help with a particular room. Start at 8 pm, with about 25 minutes per room plus 5 more minutes to get to next room. So plenty of time to eat first and still make it to Bash.

1603819014963.png

J&MFun

We get there on the 8th we would love to be part of the festivities. We have never been on a room crawl and we were thinking about hosting one later in the week but we don’t know what in the hell to do. Or what’s ok or not ok we are open to pretty much anything but don’t know what is except able??

dragonpups

J&MFun Since you will just be getting in, I wouldn't recommend you try hosting a room for our room crawl. But we'd love for you to join as a guest. It's easy to be a guest, just show up on time with a party attitude. Let us know if you are in. This one might give you some ideas for setting up your own.

ElliotandMichelle

I'll be happy to help you out J&MFun. Room crawls are a piece of cake and do not need any previous experience to host. ANYONE can host a room crawl. Just invite people to your room and have drink and an "icebreaker" activity. The close proximity will take care of everything else. Have a great time!

J&MFun

J&MFun Since you will just be getting in, I wouldn't recommend you try hosting a room for our room crawl. But we'd love for you to join as a guest. It's easy to be a guest, just show up on time with a party attitude. Let us know if you are in. This one might give you some ideas for setting up your own.
We are definitely in we can’t wait to meet you guys and party are ass’s off

dragonpups

B & J Not yet on Cancuncare. Wanted to get to this group first, will post there tomorrow for any remaining spots.

And thanks for hosting. Looking forward to meeting you.

B & J

dragonpups sounds like a good plan. We look forward to meeting you as well. In the past we have started kik groups for our room crawls to easier chat while at the resort in case we all don’t meet up before the crawl. Once you get all the spots filled I can set one up.

cancunfunforus

dragonpups sounds like a good plan. We look forward to meeting you as well. In the past we have started kik groups for our room crawls to easier chat while at the resort in case we all don’t meet up before the crawl. Once you get all the spots filled I can set one up.
I like the idea of a Kik group for the crawl!

Swingnlow

Everyone just find us and get our attention for the crawl! We arrive Sunday as well so won’t be hosting but we are damn good at partying! Russ and Stacy