November 14th Room Crawl

Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Yandy Swimwear
Swingers

1500cc~N~Texas

Legendary Member
We are in—what is it?
A room crawl is where multiple couples and singles venture out from room to room (or a single agreed upon room) to meet and greet. Occasionally, games or party favors are a focal point and gaining a better knowledge of one another in an effort to avoid the typical awkwardness becomes the ultimate goal.

While I will never try and dissuade anyone from doing what makes them happy and a room crawl is a marginally popular method, there is a dissenting view. To avoid hijacking someone's thread, I will not post that here. It sounds like several couples are planning for a fun evening.

If more info or the dissenting view is desired, you can message me, anytime.

Yandy Swimwear
Swingers
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights

MollyandJohn

A room crawl is where multiple couples and singles venture out from room to room (or a single agreed upon room) to meet and greet. Occasionally, games or party favors are a focal point and gaining a better knowledge of one another in an effort to avoid the typical awkwardness becomes the ultimate goal.

While I will never try and dissuade anyone from doing what makes them happy and a room crawl is a marginally popular method, there is a dissenting view. To avoid hijacking someone's thread, I will not post that here. It sounds like several couples are planning for a fun evening.

If more info or the dissenting view is desired, you can message me, anytime.
Thank you so much for the info. It’s a learning curve for sure but with so many sexy, helpful people I am learning quick.

ElliotandMichelle

Looks like we have another pic collecting fake. Don't count on Cat& Jon attending since it is clearly not them in the picture. There is no shame in posting no pic to protect one's identity but the utter shame of this site is people stealing other's identity and pretending they are the people in the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve

Owner
Staff member
Ok this 'outing' of people has to stop.

I have met Cat & Jon several times on the boobs cruise, and while I cannot remember them well enough to validate their pic I do know them well enough to say that when they claim a pic is theirs I have no reason to disbelieve them. It is quite possible for people's pics to be stolen and uploaded on other websites, and this is what Jon believes has happened.

I will add that I see the IP address of every post, and can do a reverse look up to find every other member that has posted with that same IP. There are a disturbingly high number of purportedly different members all posting from the same series of IP addresses.

Let's have a little less of playing detective under the cover of duplicate accounts please. I will leave it at that for now.

Last edited:
Swingers
Yandy Swimwear

Pat369

lets get back to the more important issue at hand, a great vacation and planning of a room crawl! I would be in, I'll be rocking it solo

Yandy Swimwear
Yandy Swimwear
Swingers