November 2020

MidwestNewbie

Wife and I will be at Temptation Nov 7th - 17th looking to play with fun, easy going laid back couples and select singles. We're into and willing to try "most" things except pee, poo & pain - and 'No means No.' We love to laugh and think sex should be fun! You don't have to be models, but not looking for obese, either, especially obese guys with little dicks. lol So get hold of us if this sounds like fun to you. Let's get together for some fun, kinky times!

Rabz

Wife and I will be at Temptation Nov 7th - 17th looking to play with fun, easy going laid back couples and select singles. We're into and willing to try "most" things except pee, poo & pain - and 'No means No.' We love to laugh and think sex should be fun! You don't have to be models, but not looking for obese, either, especially obese guys with little dicks. lol So get hold of us if this sounds like fun to you. Let's get together for some fun, kinky times!
See you out there!

Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Yandy Swimwear
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights

MidwestNewbie

Hi we are Jon & Catherine. We will be there Nov. 8-14 and would love to meet you all. Look for us at the pool & say hi!
Don & Janice here. We'll be there Nov 7th - 17th. The sexy pool is THE place to hang out during the day. See you there!

if you go out to any nightclub in cancun or isla mujeres, let me know! i live here full year round and would love to meet you !

Swingers
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights