Official Cancun Swinger Wristbands

kinkybabe1109

Addict
received today. Thank you. Hopefully we dont lose them before april. Need to hide them so the kids dont find them.

Swingers
Huge Range of Costumes for All Theme Nights
Yandy Swimwear

Bambi

Staff member
I sent payment on December 10th as requested and we have not seen our wristbands. We are from Canada, but it should not take this long.
Your wristbands were not mailed because I did not get a private message on here letting me know you sent payment along with your mailing address like the instructions ask you to do. Looking at my records I had 4 payments on December 10th and I need to know who sent what amount. Multiple payments in one day is very common, that's why I have the instructions. I need a Member Name to go with the payment to keep the records straight, without the private message (that shows me your member name) being sent to me and including your address (so I can match it to the payment) I can not mail them out. Please send me a private message now with your name used on paypal and your mailing address and I'll send them right out to you. In Canada you should have them about 7-10 days after I mail them.

To others reading this post, now you know why I thank you when you follow the directions, LOL

FYI, I also receive payments daily for other items we sell like QUEEN OF SPADES Temporary Tattoo's, and this time of year my 2014 spiral bound calendars. It can really get confusing if all the steps in making payments for any of the items is not followed.

As others can tell you, I mail them out typically less than 24 hours after I receive all the needed info. I'll ship your's as soon as I get the private message,

Bambi & Glenn

Swingers
Yandy Swimwear

wildcouple

Got ours today. That you very much. Love them. Cant wait til july 13th it cant get here soon enough

holiday

Thanks bambi we got our bands today, can't wait 33 days to go.

You're Welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

Pinkela

We ordered ours Jan 30th and received them Feb 5th. thanks Bambi, they should cum in handy. ;)

You're Welcome

ddcd

Just ordered our CS white bracelets......but question about how or if you can get the orange CC bracelet in advance..

Swingers
Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Would anyone be willing to mule some down for me? I live in Playa del Carmen and am not traveling back to the US until July, but will be doing Temptation before then. Drinks on us! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake&ellysha

Just got our white cs Bracelets in the mail yesterday thanks Bambi

You're Welcome

D

deleted account

Ours arrived today most definitely will be wearing them at TTR June 11th-25th :eek:

YOU'RE WELCOME

Jake&ellysha

We bought the bracelets with the intention of wearing them. First day we got there, we thought we would look around to see who would be wearing them. We didn't see a single person wearing one, so we chickened out I guess you would say. Just wondering if it was a fluke that there was no one wearing one while we were there, and if people actually wear them?

Shaun&marilyn

Hello Bamb we had to change our dates if we order by march 24 will we receive before April 5 let me know thanks would love to have them before we go thanks Shaun ps would need 4 thanks

Explore your desires at Wicked Temptations! Shop sexy lingerie, clubwear, costumes, adult toys and more - Click Here!
Swingers

britsrhot2

We bought the bracelets with the intention of wearing them. First day we got there, we thought we would look around to see who would be wearing them. We didn't see a single person wearing one, so we chickened out I guess you would say. Just wondering if it was a fluke that there was no one wearing one while we were there, and if people actually wear them?
We were there Feb 18th to 23rd . We wore ours . Only saw one other couple with them on and they were leaving . Only had 2 other people ask what they meant and we ended up having fun with a couple who were lifestyle curious newbies who had never played before ....go figure ???

Bambi

Staff member
We were there Feb 18th to 23rd . We wore ours . Only saw one other couple with them on and they were leaving . Only had 2 other people ask what they meant and we ended up having fun with a couple who were lifestyle curious newbies who had never played before ....go figure ???
Looking at the Feb Roll Call there were 9 other couples wearing them during your stay at TTR . Sorry you did not have more contact with other CS Members, then again there are over 700 guests at TTR . At least 2 people did ask what they were for so they had the potential to be a conversation starter. Personally we never have a problem meeting others from this site during our visits in May. We proudly wear our wristbands from the time we get there until we leave. Then again, we have many face pictures on here so if CS members think that it may be us, the wristbands confirm that they are correct. We also wear much of the Cancun Swinger merchandise offered in the Cancun Swingers On Line STORE, the T-shirts we not only wear but put them over the back of our chairs while in the sexy pool.

I got mine, along with some other goodies. Many thanks to the lovely Bambi! Gorgeous pics!

You're Very Welcome, Thank You Those Pictures I Sent You Were Taking At TTR Last May

Yandy Swimwear
Swingers

Bambi

Staff member
Guests visiting TTR during May, now is the time to order yours in time for your trip

You may have noticed the majority of CS Members at TTR on the May 2014 Roll Call will be wearing the Official Cancun Swinger Wristbands. This is this most of any month yet since we started selling them. We are trying to get as close as possible to 100% of the CS Members during the month of May to represent this website.

If you would also like to show your support for this website, please follow the directions on page one of the Official Cancun Swinger Wristbands thread.

I will also have the new Official Cancun Swingers Temporary Tattoo's available to order in about 1 week. For those of you at TTR during the same time as us (May 7-21) we will have them with us at TTR

If you have any questions or if you already have wristbands and I have not posted on the May 2014 Roll Call that you will be wearing them, please feel free to send us a private message.

Hugs,
Bambi & Glenn

Swingers
Yandy Swimwear
D

deleted account

Hi sexy people, We will be at TTR in two day and will have our wrist bands on. If you see us say Hi. Looking to meet and have fun with some sexy TTR folks!

Bambi

Staff member
It s too late to me to order one for may 18, i'm from Canada.

Does someone will be at the Temptation between may 18 and 23 to sell me a bracelet?
I'm here at Temptation until May 21, room 2106. I'm easy to find around the sexy pool by day (look for the Cancun Swinger Tote Bag, Cancun Swinger shirt on back of chair, CS hat on Glenn's head) I'm usually wearing a pink cowboy hat. You can also ask one of the sexy pool bartenders who I am and they should be able to point me out.

See you on May 18th,
Bambi & Glenn

APinlexky

Wee will be sporting our wristbands June 4-9. Cannot wait!

Bambi,
can you please confirm receipt of payment and message I sent you?

thank you :)

Swingers
Yandy Swimwear

Bambi

Staff member
Justin & Kate, Kate&justin-uk

- I would like to thank you for doing EVERYTHING correct on both your wristband order and your roll call post.
Believe it or not that is rare on here when people place their orders, thank you for following directions.

- Your address in your private message to me was written EXACTLY as I needed to write it on the envelope. That may not sound like a big deal to you, but when I'm filling out envelopes for international shipping it is a HUGE time saver. Many times I have to google the proper format as to how to fill out your envelopes. Here in the USA it only takes 3 lines of info to mail an envelope vs the 6 lines it takes to mail overseas

- Your payment was also correct, not sure why the fee was so low, but it was correct so why question it, lol.

- You also posted your dates, names and amount of trips to TTR correct on the roll call so I added you there.

- Your wristbands will be in the mail on Monday,you should see them in a week or two, please let me know when they arrive.

Glenn & Bambi

Newbies and just found out about the wristband, we will be placing an order for our trip Aug 1-6.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yandy Swimwear
Swingers