Official Cancun Swinger Wristbands

John&Debbie

Seems like we recd ours within 10 minutes after the last click of the mouse. Thanks Bambi! You're a Rock star!
P.S. Thanks for the pics! Gives us some "study materials" before class starts next week. ;-)
7 days and counting until we celebrate Debbie's 40th!

John

Bambi

Staff member
Seems like we recd ours within 10 minutes after the last click of the mouse. Thanks Bambi! You're a Rock star!
P.S. Thanks for the pics! Gives us some "study materials" before class starts next week. ;-)
7 days and counting until we celebrate Debbie's 40th!

John

Those pics were taken In May 2014 at TTR . The one on the boat was from the May 2014 Boobs Cruise www.cancunboobscruise.com
attachment.php
if you get a chance go on one. Bambi (like many other) is always naked from before we leave the dock until till we get back to TTR

John&Debbie

We tried to catch the cruise for Dec 19th. But, we can't get there soon enough that day since it's our arrival day. Maybe next time. We're pretty bummed about it though. :-(

Cjnlisa

Hi Bambi, we are heading down on the 1st of February ,
is there any way to rush ship a couple of bracelets
or can we get them down there
we are in sylvan lake Alberta Canada
if possible let me know how much you need to rush them n I'll get $ to u asap
thanx
CJ n Lisa

Bambi

Staff member
Hi Bambi, we are heading down on the 1st of February ,
is there any way to rush ship a couple of bracelets
or can we get them down there
we are in sylvan lake Alberta Canada
if possible let me know how much you need to rush them n I'll get $ to u asap
thanx
CJ n Lisa

You can NOT get them down in Cancun, I ship them from New York. Send me you payment and address ASAP and I'll send them right out to you. Be sure to follow the instructions on Page 1 of this thread, including send me a Private Message once payment is made. The cost is $8.00 USA

FranKels

So I have a wristband question. ..
The wife and I don't consider ourselves to be swingers, we do enjoy a threesome from time to time if all the planets and stars are in aligalignment. Should we order bracelets so as to show that we are open to some sexy adventures? We don't want to be misleading by wearing them only to disappoint other couples when we say that we are only into women. That is if we're even approached. I get the feeling that a lady may be more inclined to approach us if we have them. Thoughts?

Bambi

Staff member
So I have a wristband question. ..
The wife and I don't consider ourselves to be swingers, we do enjoy a threesome from time to time if all the planets and stars are in aligalignment. Should we order bracelets so as to show that we are open to some sexy adventures? We don't want to be misleading by wearing them only to disappoint other couples when we say that we are only into women. That is if we're even approached. I get the feeling that a lady may be more inclined to approach us if we have them. Thoughts?

Yes the wristbands are good for your situation.
The wristbands just mean that you are open to discussion.
People that wear them rang from just thinking about possibly trying swinging for the 1st time all the way up top hardcore swingers. They are not an open invitation for somebody to have sex with you, LOL.

I hope I answered your question, if you have any more, feel free to contact us.

Bambi & Glenn

realtom540

Just a caution to you people that are looking forward to sporting your wristbands, please make sure you get your order in early! For as great a job as Glenn and Bambi do, they cannot control the postal service on the other end. I ordered a set of 3 wristbands and they just never showed up. We verified the address but they were just gone. I checked with the Post Master and they had nothing (I personally think I will see the carrier wearing one....lol...just kidding). Glenn did right by me and sent out another set at no charge (Thanks, Glenn and Bambi). So there are two morals to the story here: 1. Order your CS wristbands early to make sure you have them for your trip, and 2. Glenn and Bambi do customer service right!

Bambi

Staff member
If you would like to order any Official Cancun Swinger Wristbands
Now is the time to do so

We will be in Cancun May 5-20, that means I will
NOT be shipping any orders from May 4 - May 21, 2015

Ordering info is on the
Official Cancun Swinger Wristbands thread
When ordering please do not forget to once again Private Message letting me know you made a payment.
In that Private Message please include your mailing info, that does not always come through in the PayPal notes.
The private message also allows me to know your screen name for record keeping of when they were mailed.

- Please send the Name & Mailing Address as it needs to be written on the envelope, it varies country to country

for example:
Bambi
P.O. Box 372
Hagaman, NY 12086

If you would like to be added to a roll call, include the 3 needed pieces of info mentioned above

Thank You,
Bambi & Glenn

Alvina And Clyde Scaff
1033 Forestbrook Drive
Gastonia, NC 28056
I just purchased 2 bracelets via paypal

Last edited:

Bambi

Staff member
It's hard to give an accurate ETA with Canada, it's typically anywhere from 7-14 days. I live just over the boarder in New York State and the wristbands make it to Ireland faster then Ontario . . . . . you have an odd mail system, lol.

NJB425

Heading down as a single male Jan 17-24. Should I bother getting a wristband, seems like the single male stigma would take of that but not sure as this is my first visit to TTR

shortntall

I followed your directions and sent the $ via paypal, did you receive it? That was at least a week ago.

Thank you!

They were mailed 12/14/2015, you should have them around 12/21-12/24

Last edited by a moderator:

cleavers

we have our Wrist Bands.. 3 1/2 weeks to go !!!!

thanks for sending them Bambi

You're Welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

HotforSun

I ordered them today. They will either be on my mug or wrist or somewhere. lol

Krazygirl

Hi all you sexy Swingers, when down to TTR is this really the only way to know who is in the lifestyle? and is this still used. What is usually the ratio of swingers to vanilla people? First timers and we want to experience all this place has to offer.