Official Cancun Swinger Wristbands

Bambi

Staff member
Hi all you sexy Swingers, when down to TTR is this really the only way to know who is in the lifestyle? and is this still used. What is usually the ratio of swingers to vanilla people? First timers and we want to experience all this place has to offer.

- Yes they are still in use
- They are not the ONLY way, but they sure help. Some people can just tell who swings and of course talking to people will confirm if they are.
The wristbands are only $4.00, they last for years and basically just make it a bit easier to see & be seen by others on this site. Definitely worth the $8/couple investment.
- The ratio will not be known until after the reopening. In the past in my opinion (and everybody has their own number) my guess would be 50/50.
The number is higher if you count what we call "Swayers". Couples that like to dance, kiss and fondle others but not actually have sex. If we include them I would say 75%

Bambi

Staff member
Payment sent! Are you still providing them? We hope so!

Yes they are still available and will be for years to come.
I received your payment and your wristbands will be in the mail tomorrow, you should have them by end of the week.

Bambi & Glenn

newtothis3939

Bambi and Glenn,
We just sent a PayPal payment for the wristbands. We will be at TTC December 15 - 22nd. Hopefully, the wristbands bands will arrive before we leave! Thanks for all your help! Steve & Candi

Bambi

Staff member
Bambi and Glenn,
We just sent a PayPal payment for the wristbands. We will be at TTC December 15 - 22nd. Hopefully, the wristbands bands will arrive before we leave! Thanks for all your help! Steve & Candi

Your wristbands were mailed out this morning, you should have them no later then Tuesday Dec 12th

We have sent money for some wristbands. We are looking forward to wearing the wristbands and seeing all the other sexy folks wearing them.

Andre & Christine

Bamafans

Hey we’re Wallace and Kelley... we’ll be there June 24-30 ... this will be our 6th trip ... first time for June

Chad&Kim

Just paid for 6.... emailed ... waiting to hear back if they received my message or not

Vlad & Kandi

Vlad & Kandi just sent an e-mail to your (Glenn's) e-mail. With the new site upgrade I do not know how to private message you on this site now. Anyway paid for 6 as we have 2 other couples coming with us. TTR April 7-14, 2018 (5th trip), BC on April 9, 2018 (6th BC), DRM April 14-18, 2018 (3rd trip). Also DRM June 14-17, 2018 (4th trip), TTR June 17-20, 2018 (6th trip), BC on June 18, 2018 (7th BC). We will be wearing our wrist bands

Tom Kat

Yes I have in the past, although if you have PayPal I prefer that
I am not very tech savvy....don't have a paypal account, and just learning how to do interac e-transfers, but I don't think that will work as it says, "You must use a Canadian mobile phone number. Fees may apply. See service provider. "

Bambi

Staff member
I am not very tech savvy....don't have a paypal account, and just learning how to do interac e-transfers, but I don't think that will work as it says, "You must use a Canadian mobile phone number. Fees may apply. See service provider. "

I received your Private message with your mailing info & your PayPal payment, Thank You.
Your wristbands are on way

Hey Glenn, I clicked too early,.. but none-the-less... I sent you a payment for two, (via PayPal)l for "Official Cancun Swinger Wristbands" Thank you for your efforts...

BMO

How to order your
Official Cancun Swinger Wristbands
View attachment 416
View attachment 417View attachment 418View attachment 419View attachment 420
full

Cost is only $4 each and includes FREE SHIPPING worldwide
PLEASE FOLLOW PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS BELOW

These are only available via mail, they are NOT available once at TTR (shipped from Florida)

There are two ways to order some wristbands, just send a payment ($4.00 each) to me via PayPal (instructions below) and a Private Message on here letting me know you made a payment. Please include your mailing address in the format I need to put it on your envelope. There is no minimum or maximum for your order and never any shipping costs, $4.00 each is all you pay.

Once payment is made it takes about 3 days to get them in the USA. Canada and overseas, 5 days-3 weeks depending on location

HOW TO SEND PAYPAL PAYMENT:

Thank you for your interest in the wristbands. All you need to do is send $8.00 (usa) via PayPal or cash.

I will assume you have PayPal so here's what you do:

1) Click on the SEND MONEY tab

2) Pay To: GlennShaff@yahoo.com

3) Please send the payment via the "I'M SENDING MONEY TO FAMILY OR FRIENDS" tab, NOT the "I'm paying for Goods & Services" tab.

4) Once you click on the Friends & Family tab send the $8.00 (USD) for 2 wristbands. $4.00 each for other denominations

By choosing the Friends & Family Tab there is no processing fee and I ship the wristband's to you for free.

Please don't forget to send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE with your name and mailing address. Your notes on PayPal do not always come through with your payment, especially on international orders.

Once payment is made I typically mail same day so you should have them in 3-4 days for USA orders. Please send me a private message with your mailing address and letting me know payment was made.

Thank You,
Bambi & Glenn

once again.......

Please check off "I'm sending money to family or friends" not GOODS & SERVICES
That means I will not get charged the .61 processing fee (2 wristbands), you will. It's a small amount, but it helps me cover the postage so I can offer worldwide FREE SHIPPING

(if you can not figure this out, please add $1.00 to your payment) It's that easy, then please send me a private message on here with your name & mailing address so I know to check my PayPal. Also include your mailing address in the Paypal notes section. I'll mail them out to you same day most days, at latest it will be the next day.

Review your order:

1 - Paypal payment made to GlennShaff@yahoo.com (check your spelling)
2 - Money sent in USA Dollars
3 - Payment sent as Family
4 - Send a private message to me letting me know you placed an order
5 - Send me your
mailing name and address or I can't mail them to you

TO MAKE A CASH PAYMENT:
Glenn Shaffer
413 Clayton Ave
Lehigh Acres, FL

Now Open! The Cancun Swingers on line Store
You can buy T-shirts, Tank Tops, Hats, Mugs ... all types of items with a choice of 3 Cancun Swingers Logos. You will buy direct from the manufacturer, it will be shipped directly to you (worldwide) typically within 24 hours and you will also be able to use credit cards for your purchases.

We will be there May 17th to 21st.. will anyone have them for sale at the resort at that time???

Bambi

Staff member
We will be there May 17th to 21st.. will anyone have them for sale at the resort at that time???

They are NOT available one at the resort, you must order ahead of time from me. You have time if you order this week if you live in the USA

BMO

They are NOT available one at the resort, you must order ahead of time from me. You have time if you order this week if you live in the USA
Thanks anyways we leave Monday to another resort and don’t have Paypal. Thanks for response though.

Wendy

I sent money via PayPal for 2 swinger bracelets and I emailed you my address.