Official Cancun Swinger Wristbands

Newfyfun4u

Ok, the Newfy's just ordered their wristbands
I like the idea of this, people will move away fast and I'll get my drink quicker.
Lol
Oh those Newfy's.

Bambi

Staff member
To those making a PayPal Payment please make sure you follow these steps:

1 - Make payment to GlennShaff@yahoo.com in USA Dollars

2 - Click on "SENDING TO A FRIEND" NOT "PAYING FOR AN ITEM OR SERVICE"

3 - Make sure you send me a Direct Message (START CONVERSATION) here on Cancun Swingers with your COMPLETE mailing address in the format it needs to be on the mailing envelope. If you don't, I won't know where to mail it. Messages within the PayPal payment do not always come through because it's a Friends payment.

For Example:
Bambi Cummins
PO Box 924
Lehigh Acres FL 33970
USA

4 - I will contact you within 24 hours letting you know I received you info. If for some reason I do not then contact me again on here with another DM.

Please do not email Glenn with the info, he rarely checks his email.

Thank You,
Bambi & Glenn

Screenshot (8).png Screenshot (7)_LI.jpg

Litebeam

Just returned from a wonderful stay at TTR . Amazing job they've done at the resort! Impecable grounds, room, and pools. Great food, great crowd. kudos. It's not our beloved Desire, but it's damn fine.
When we were last there--per-rennovation--we were very unimpressed. The place is amazing now!

Out of hundreds of couples we saw ONE couple wearing a white bracelet besides us...chuckle.
We somewhat expected this. Usually the way it goes.
We strongly suspect Cancun Swingers Forum folks who don't wear them look for those who do and make their move, or not, accordingly...it gives them anonymity. Grin.

We'll send ours for free to anyone who wants them.
We do appreciate Bambi and Glenn's efforts here!

FreakyPolySubbie

Sent you a message & sent money for 10! Can’t wait to celebrate my anniversary in the happiest place on earth!

Boobietrap2

I know this is a strange request, but do you have any plans in the works for a non-rubber alternative? I have an allergic reaction to rubber/latex that makes wearing wristbands pretty difficult. Is there a string/hemp alternative? It might not be worth it from a financial stand point and if that is the case, I understand. Just thought I would ask. Bambi

Bambi

Staff member
Sorry no plans for that at all. I've been selling these for almost 10 years and this is the 1st request I've had. Besides I order them 1,000 at a time.